Prologue

"All first years, this way!"

Luhan looked in amazement. There is a lake and he can see the magnificent Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from where he stood. He tugged his newly found friend, Baekhyun to the seat beside him in the boat.

"Hi I'm Yixing and this is Minseok and you are?" Asked by the cute boy with dimples.

"I am Baekhyun and this is my friend Luhan."

The four eventually clicked and starts to chitchat. When they arrived at the entrance, there's a middle age witch with a stern look wearing an emerald green robe. The first thing that Luhan thought, this was not someone to cross. Then he remembered the stories of his cousins Jisoo and Jungkook, so this might be Professor Jessica Jung, the head of the house of Godric Gryffindor.

"All first years fall in line."

The first years crowded in. Most of them are nervous especially those who are muggleborn. Luhan came from a neutral pureblood family and eventhough he came from a pureblood family, he was taught to become respectful to everyone, be it a muggleborn, halfblood or a pureblood. He held the cold hands of his newly found friends and assuring Baekhyun, a muggleborn that it will be okay. Due to the pretty doe's cousin, who are currently a third and fifth year student, he is already aware on how the students will be sorted.

"Welcome to Hogwarts," said Professor Jung. "The start of term banquet will begin shortly but before you take your seats you will be sorted into your Houses. The sorting is a very important ceremony because while you are here, your House will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your House, sleep in your House dormitory and spend free time in your House common room."

Luhan squeezed Baekhyun's and Yixing's hands then smiled at Minseok.

"The four Houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each House has its own noble history and produced outstanding witches and wizard. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your House points and any rule breaking will lose House points. At the end of the year, the House with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honor. The sorting ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. So I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting."

Professor Jung's eyes roam as if criticizing their features. One thing Luhan's quiet confident is his looks. His mother's a half-veela which makes him a quarter veela. And just like other wizards and witches that have an ounce of veela blood, he possesses an ethereal beauty that reaches the maximum potential when he reached sixteen years of age. But, as he possesses heavenly beauty, he also has an attribute of a harpy when he's angry.

"What if I am not really magical? What if the school has wrongly sent the letter to me?" Luhan wakes from his stupor due to Baekhyun's rambling.

"Hey Baekhyunnie, calm down okay?" Luhan used his charm to calm Baekhyun down. He smiled towards Yixing and Minseok to also calm them. He's unaware that not only three people were affected by his charm.

"It's going to be fine, hmm? You are just going to wear the sorting hat and you will be sorted. And no, you are truly magical because all of the magical children's name here in Britain are automatically written in the book of admittance. The moment they reached eleven, an acceptance letter will be delivered so calm down, okay? You will do well. Who knows, you might sorted to Gryffindor just like what I intended." Luhan smiled sweetly at Baekhyun when the latter finally calm down. He is unaware of some of the students gushing and cooing over his dazzling smile which didn't amuse a stoic guy sporting red hair at the moment.

"Who will even want to belong in a House containing bunch of stupid, impulsive fools who do what they want without thinking first?" A cold voice interrupted the conversation. Luhan froze not because of shock but due to indignation. This is the first time that someone interrupted him when he is talking. Most of the time, people around him are too dazzled to interrupt him, even his parents can't resist him, well, maybe except his mother because she's a veela herself. And wait, did he just insulted his intended House?! Luhan spun quickly and faced an aristocratic features that is too familiar for him.

"What did you just say again?" Luhan asked slowly while walking towards the red haired guy. The pretty doe's hair seems to raise as if it was electrocuted. He looks so scary yet still managed to be so enchanting. It was a pleasure to behold for the red haired guy, now sporting a pink hair. Most of the students surrounding Luhan dispersed to give way for him to walk. Baekhyun wants to pull his friend but was held down by Minseok and Yixing.

The guy just smirked at Luhan, as if mocking him which resulted to the latter seething. Luhan steps even closer, rage boiling on his veins. He got used to being pampered by his family, treating him as a baby despite of being the heir of the House of Xi. So no, he can't just let go of the insult inflicted to him.

"Take back what you said," said Luhan sweetly eventhough he's seething. The only response he got from the guy is a smirk and a darker hue of pink hair. Luhan is shocked to see a metamorphmagus. He just heard it from his mother but this is the first he witnessed it. He immediately dismissed the awe he felt towards the guy. But he didn't expect what the guy did next, he bend his neck until his face is just a centimeter away from Luhan's which resulted to Luhan gasping in surprise. He cursed in his head. He wants to smack his head because it seems like he totally forgot his training as heir. He immediately vacated any emotion on his face.

"Why would I? I'm just stating the truth, princess." Hot breath fanning on his face, Luhan's too shock to even see something that flickers on the eyes of the stoic handsome guy. Their noses brush against each other that sent a shiver on his spine. The guy then, turned his back to him, leaving him gaping.

"Move along now, the sorting ceremony's about to start." Luhan's still in daze when Professor Jung came back.

"What the hell was that?" Yixing whispered to Luhan.

"I'm going to kill someone," said the quarter veela darkly, when he broke the enchantment that seem to encase them. Even he, himself can't explain what just happened. "You are so dead, Heir Oh." Luhan muttered, finally recognizing that familiar aristocratic features. His friends shiver in fear, gone the angelic Luhan, replaced by this sinister doe. Nobody mess up with Xi Luhan. Just watch you airheaded.

Meanwhile, the stoic guy, now sporting his original hair color, a silver smiles to himself which is very rare. The guy's childhood friend, Jongin even shiver when he saw that.

"I think I will be having an interesting Hogwarts year."

And the tale of these two begins...

A/N: I've written this fic originally in aff and here wattpad in 2017. And after 4 years, I was inspired to write again for my first ship, hunhan. This is an edited version and a little bit different from my first draft. I also posted this fic in my ao3 account so if you saw a fic there with a same title, that's me. Some lines in this edited version especially Professor Jung's lines were based on the Harry Potter: Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling. The Houses, metamorphmagus and veelas are also based on the canon but I will write modifications regarding veelas especially about creature mates. This is for hunhan shippers still striving to sail the ship!

P.S: English in not my first language so forgive me if there are grammatical errors.