1.

Severus Snape 

edited on : 22/8/2021 (Sunday)

words : 1150

A/N : Before we begin, I just wanna say that Severus Snape was 9 years older than Ariana Hart so he would be 25 years old. Ariana Hart was a sixth-year student who also happened to be a Slytherin. As this fanfiction will be based on my plot and twist, certain things may change. Have a great day! (ง︡'-'︠)ง

★★★★★

"Professor! Professor! Look look! I manage to brew the potion." Ariana, the sixth-year student, beamed as she called the Potion Master, Severus Snape.

Of course, Severus, being Severus, simply nodded and walked away after a quick look at her potion.

"Aw, come on! I deserve a pat on the head, don't you think?" Ariana tilted her head to the side and pursed her lips.

"Ari, what are you doing?" Addison, her friend, nudged her to stop talking. She was frightened of the professor, who was slightly older than them. But knowing Ariana, she wouldn't stop.

"Miss Hart, this is not a kindergarten. All you had to do was follow the instruction on the book, you fool." Severus hissed at her, irritated that she brewed the potion so quickly and she made it looked easy.

"Aw, how about a small compliment? Come on, you know how difficult it was to make this potion! And I was the first to do it just right for the first time." Ariana pouted.

"10 points from Slytherin. Now shut your mouth and read page 324." Severus rolled his eyes, irritated that he had to take points from his own house.

Ariana could hear the Slytherins cursing her under their breath, but she didn't seem to mind. 

"Shesh, no need to deduct points from your own house." Ariana huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Professor?" Ariana raised her hand once more.

Severus let out a huge sigh, his black onyx eyes glaring down at her. "What now, Miss Hart?"

"What about detention? You know I've been looking forward to that! Ohhh... Professor, could you be in charge of my detention? I mean, we have a lot to talk about! I got this new puppy you see-" Before she could finish off what she said, Severus cut her off.

"Enough, you insolent fool. Now read pages 324 to 350 and write an essay about it. What I do know is that the essay must be on my desk by the morning of tomorrow." "Severus snarled at her.

"Aw, come on Professor. You used to give me detention all the time! Don't you love me anymore? Don't worry. You're still my favorite person in Hogwarts. I mean, Dumbledore who?" Ariana grinned as she leaned her head on her hand, her gaze fixed on her handsome professor, who was wearing a scowl and trying hard to ignore her. 

That was when she realized the man had faint dark circles under his eyes, and he looked much more tired than he already was. "Professor Snape, are you okay? You look-"