16.

Sirius Black

edited on : 10/10/2021 (Sunday)

words : 1524

★★★★★

Sirius Black.

Ariana knew that she would alter the future and that Sirius Black would play an essential role in the future later.

She was well aware that what she was doing was wrong. But now that she knew the truth, she couldn't stand the thought of leaving an innocent man imprisoned in Azkaban.

She would make sure that Sirius remained hidden until the right time came. So, he had to wait years before he could see his godson again. She wouldn't hesitate to send him back to Azkaban if he didn't listen to her.

Getting Sirius out of Azkaban would undoubtedly be challenging, but she was willing to give it a go.

Why him?

Sirius was a great wizard, and his thirst for vengeance was equally impressive.

If she used the Harry Potter card on him, he would have no choice but to help her locate and destroy the Horcruxes. Ariana had a glimpse of how Sirius would die, but she wasn't sure whether it was real or not, but still... She would figure out a way to change his fate. He'd already been through a lot.

Now the real question was, how to get him out of there?

★★★★★

4 days later...

The Wizarding World was in an uproar that day after learning that Sirius Black had escaped from Azkaban

The Wizarding World was in an uproar that day after learning that Sirius Black had escaped from Azkaban. Sirius, according to them, was the one who murdered Peter Pettigrew and betrayed James and Lily Potter, resulting in their deaths.

He was a maniac.

Dumbledore took a deep breath and closed his eyes, knowing precisely who had helped in his escape from Azkaban. However, the question was, why?

Severus, on the other hand, put down the newspaper and massaged his forehead. He became concerned after receiving the news. A killer was on the loose while Ariana was still out there. What if she happened to run across him by chance? He was concerned about her safety.

He knew that his Ariana was capable of taking care of herself; Flitwick even complimented her duelling skills. But he knew Sirius. Sirius Black was a monster in his eyes. The one who made his life a living hell back then.

★★★★★