Unrequited Love 7

********

"Darating ang araw na pipili ka."

Naimulat ko ang mga mata ko nang maalala ang panaginip ko na iyun. Alam ko, noon pa man ay ayoko na talagang pumili. I hate choosing. I hate it. At kung papapiliin ako sa isang bagay, wala akong pipiliin. Kasi kung may pinili ka sa isa sa dalawa, masasaktan yung isa and I hate it when I hurt someone because of me, choosing.

I don't want that.

Bumangon ako sa higaan ko at dumiretso sa harap ng table ko. Binuksan ko ang laptop ko atsaka nagsimulang magtype para sa bagong istorya na aking gagawin.

I don't know if Romance is for me. I think it's not my type of genre. Hindi ko maisip ang isang happy ending kapag gumagawa ako ng istorya. I often foreshadow the ending of my story as a tragic ending, sad or nothing.

But I don't know why am I writing a romance genre of story for my new story. I just thought of it.

When love hits you, what can you do to make that person happy? Are you willing to let go of that person even though you love him?

At that moment... I don't know how will I tell him what I really feels. I already planned my confession, but little i didn't know, it's this hard to do it. I couldn't even utter a word.

Until a girl came and steal him away from me.

I wanted to shout that I like him but I saw him look back at me and smiled.

What is it again?

What should I do?

Is this the end of it?

I want to end my feelings for him, but i didn't know how to. Until he came offering me his handkerchief because he said that I look ugly while crying. I want to smack his head for that.

How could he? I'm already in pain as it is!

"Even though you're ugly, I will be your boyfriend from now on. So, don't cry. You're so ugly na nga, you're crying pa. Tsk. Stop crying, or I'll kiss you here."  he said.

I look up to him and didn't care to whatever he said. I cried even more because he called me ugly!

" Aish! " he hissed.

And at that moment, I should have stop crying because he kissed me like he said.

" There. You stop. Tsk. " he said smirking after he kissed me.

When realization hits me, I kick his knee very hard and then I run away.

Arrgh! Why did he kissed me?!

And since then, that annoying freak told everyone that I am his girlfriend. Kissing me whenever he wants to!

And that's how I became the girlfriend of this Cold Jerk.

I closed the laptop after I posted the first part of the story and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and went straight to the refrigerator. Kinuha ko ang gatas na nasa kahon at isinara ang refrigerator ngunit nabitawan ko ang gatas na hawak ko ng may biglang halimaw ang nasa harapan ko na.

"You look pretty with that eyeglasses. You should wear that often. It suits you." he said smirking before he drink my milk na nasalo niya pala.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" sigaw ko rito ng mahimasmasan ako.

"I wanna hang out with you."

"Pardon?" naguguluhang tanong ko dito.

Humakbang siya palapit sa akin at sinandal ako sa refrigerator bago ngumisi at hinalikan ako giving me the milk he drunk a while ago.