💘𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞💘

💘words: 770💘

Butters was in class, the last lesson of the day, science. He was aimlessly flicking through a biology textbook and trying to take it in, but he couldn't focus, he looked around the classroom and everyone else looked bored too.

Bebe and Heidi were half heartedly whispering about some sort of gossip and not really listening to each other, Tweek and Craig were passing notes and Cartman was flicking bits of paper at Kyle who was trying not to pay attention to it. Even the teacher sounded bored...

💘

"Ow.."
Butters felt a tiny ball hit the back of his head. He turned to look behind him and figure out who the culprit was.

He saw Cartman covering his hand with his mouth, silently snickering in the back of the classroom. "Oh sweet jesus, that sure did hurt! well i gotta go and teach Fartman a few lessons after school!" Butters mumbled to himself, annoyed at Cartman.

He fumbled with his thumbs and tried to calm himself down and continued focusing on the boring lesson.

💘

After the lesson Kenny went to lunch with Cartman, Stan and Kyle. Kyle and Cartman were arguing, naturally. And Stan was trying to get them to stop: so Kenny was just sitting there quietly he was sick and tired of the same things always happening every day.

Until out of the blue Cartman suggested that they did truth or dare.

'Finally, something that sounds remotely fun' Kenny thought.

"Ok Kihnny truth or dare," Cartman said.
"Umm dare," Kenny looked unsure but thought a dare would be more exciting.
"Ok then I dare you to...hmm I need to think of a good one, wait I've got the perfect one! I dare you to date Butters for a whole week."
"No way!"
"Come on everyone knows you like him" Cartman stated.
"I don't he's so.....annoying!!" Kenny said even though he secretly really liked Butters.
"Kenny don't do it. unless you actually want to date him, Butters is already going enough at home and if you just dropped him after a week it would make things even worse for him." Kyle said while glaring at Cartman.

💘

Kenny pauses for a brief moment, he crossed his arms and looked down to his feet and thought deep about it. A whole week dating Butters...
Kenny puffed out his chest and bravely announced, "I'll do it. A dare is a dare."

"You will? Oh thats kewl," Cartman smirked and chuckled to himself, he set the two up 'cause he knew that Kenny likes Butters. Cupid-Me had told him so, so he took the perfect chance to get the pair together and see what would happen.

Kyle and Stan didn't really care much for it as they shrugged it off as Kenny being Kenny; he never backs out of a dare. The sound of an ear piercing bell ringing could be heard from the building, and students retreated back into their classrooms. Cartman pestered Kenny about sticking to his words and completing the dare as they all walked back to their class.

💘 time skip to after class 💘

The lesson was now over and the bell rung again to signal children that the school day is now over. The whole class sprinted out of the wooden doors of the classroom and jumped out of the school buildings and into freedom.

Kenny yawned, his limbs sprawled in every direction as he stretched in his seat. He dumped all of his belongings and schoolwork into his battered up backpack. Coincidentally, it was only him and Butters left in the classroom alone together. Butters left first and Kenny ran to catch up with him.

"Butters!" He yelled out. Butters jumped a little before turning around to the voice that called out for him. He saw Kenny running up towards him, he was all out of breath and his steps were huge and irregular. Butters wondered what this could be about, the two never really talk much. Kenny finally caught up to Butters and trembled a little out of nervousness.

"W-We are dating now," Kenny stuttered before running off into the distance in embarrassment. Butters stared as he disappeared off into the distance, with a puzzled look on his face. Looks like he had no choice but to date Kenny now! He smiled and whispered to himself,
"Neat-O!"