💘𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐲 & 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💘

💘words: 1363💘

(F) Butters dived into his closet to find his modelling clay, as the others got comfy in his room. Butters was quite nervous, as he had never had this many people in his room before.

He felt intimidated and pressured to make sure his guests have a good time in his presence, so he tried his best to not be all upset over Cartman being in his house.

He grabbed the packets of clay and returned to the group of boys, who were sitting in a circle on the floor. Butters opened the packets of clay, but the boys hadn’t spoke a single word. Jimmy took the opportunity to crack a joke, also feeling a bit awkward about the silence.

“Hey fellas, what do you call a fish with no eyes?”

...

“A fsh!”

......

Jimmy felt humbled by the lack of laughter, Butters seemed to be the only one who appreciated the joke.

“lets just get this over and done with, Stan and I wanna go watch movies after this,” Kyle spoke in a fed-up manner. He reached out for the clay and grabbed a massive glob.

The pair transformed the glob of clay into a magnificent penis. The boys even went as far as to draw the details on the top of the knob. Kenny laughed like a little school girl, as he looked upon the splendid sculpture. Stan and kyle stood up and announced,

“Done. it’s a crippled giraffe, we’re gonna let it stay here over night, Butters you have to bring in to school when it’s dry”

The pair headed for the door and left together. That left Kenny, Jimmy, Cartman and Butters in the room. Kenny was next to grab a glob of clay. He plopped the grey, heavy clay in front of him and Jimmy.  Butters followed and also grabbed some clay.

“Well what do you wanna make Jimmy?” Kenny muffled, kind enough to let his partner decide on which animal they should create.

“W-W-Well, we could make a h-h-h-hamster!” Jimmy smiled happily, his wonky, white teeth shining through.

“Why a hamster?- actually, never mind let’s just make it,” Kenny sighed, wanting to go home or spend time with Butters. He instantly took lead and moulded the clay himself. His hands worked harder and faster than they ever have before, it moved faster than the speed of light.

A few tense seconds later, he created a hamster so magnificent, it would please the Gordon Ramsey of art. The hamster was completely lopsided, and had bulging eyes. The lips were as big as Cartman’s fat ass and it looked like it was a monster pulled straight out of hell.

Cartman laughed and snorted like the little piggy he was, “Dude that hamster looks like the huge dump i took in the toilet this morning,”

Jimmy agreed with Cartman, “W-w-wow Eric! you’re right, it does l-look like a t-t-turd!”. Jimmy tried to be funny, but it backfired on him and he ended up hurting Kenny’s feelings a little.

“Shut up Eric, as if you can do any better b****,” Kenny retaliated, his heart still in pain after his creation got compared to a stinky dookie.

“Oh yeah? I bet my sculpture is better than yours you broke, dog s*** eating, son of a vagina licker,” Cartman taunted, he grabbed the remainder of the clay and paused to think of which animal he should recreate.

Butters wanted to make a cat, dedicated to his late pets from his childhood. But at the same time he felt quite intimidated by Cartman and didn’t want to stir up any drama again. He pondered in whether he should voice on him wanting to make a cat.

‘Well. i gotta stand up to eric one day, i cant let him be bossing me around n stuff. well i’m gonna tell him! i‘ll tell him that i wanna make a cat, and he’s not gonna gaslight me no more!’

Butters clenched his fists and riled himself up, ready to put Cartman in his place and to finally take lead. He gently slammed his fists onto the table and demanded,

“Uhh, Cartman? Can we please make a cat?”

Butters internally facepalmed at himself, his plan to sound all intimidating had foiled and went all wrong. Cartman looks over at Butters and raises an eyebrow at him.

“A cat? ‘Cause you and your mom are huge pussies? Is that why you wanna make a cat? Pfft, lame,”

Butters felt the heat rise in his body as he was angered at Cartman’s nasty dab at him and his mother.

“I wanna make a pig, just like my little pet pot pig i had in like season 2 in the show or something,” Cartman continued, confusing the others on his last sentence.

Butters spoke up, his head looking down at the floor and his thumbs tucked into his fists.
“A-a pig? ‘cause both you and your mom are fat?“

Jimmy and Kenny both widened their eyes in shock. Goddamn Butters can really be a savage when he wants to be.

“AY, I AM NOT FAT AND DONT YOU DARE CALL ME FAT AGAIN YOU JIZZ GARGLING GAY SON OF A B****,”

Cartman was furious, he leapt at Butters and threw a pathetic tiny fist at Butters face. The two went at it for like 10 seconds, their limbs flinging all over the place as they fought. Jimmy had decided he has had enough, and attempted to halt the fight.

“F-f-fellas, fighting isn’t right!” Jimmy shouted out, loud enough to stop the two fighting. The pair who were sprawled out onto the ground both looked over at Jimmy synonymously.

“Haven’t you guys r-realised that fighting doesnt s-s-s-solve anything? Here, take this quote,

“Fighting is gay and lame -                    Sun Tzu - The art of War”

Jimmy ended off his motivational speech with his signature smile. Cartman sat up off of the ground, and spoke.

“Butters, Kenny and Jimmy, you all are ***s. Especially you Jimmy, you’re the worst. Screw you guys, i'm going home.”

Cartman stood up proudly, and strutted his way to the door before making his exit.

That left 3 people now. The room definitely felt more peaceful now that the noisy people were gone. They all got to work and helped Butters do his homework.
They ended up creating a cat+pig hybrid ‘cause Butters felt too bad.

The trio finished up their creation and Butters bid farewell to Jimmy. Kenny stayed behind to help Butters clean up the mess. As they cleaned, the two talked for a while and were happy just being in each other’s company.

It only took them Half an hour to finish up their cleaning, and Butters begged Kenny to stay behind and spend the whole day with him.

“Kenny, can we hang out for the day? Well unless if you’re busy then... I don’t wanna bother you 'an all but, it would be real nice if we could watch movies and stuff together!” Butters pleaded Kenny, almost going down on both knees to beg.

Kenny smiled and ruffled Butters hair, He was about to comply but he felt a sudden pang in his stomach. The thoughts came rushing back to him, as he remembered that he had to break up with Butters tomorrow.

Kenny’s happy expression shifted into an upset one, which greatly saddened Butters.

“Kenny? well what’s wrong?”

“I gotta go, I’ll talk to you tomorrow, yeah?” Kenny replied, with a hint of sorrow lingering in his words. He walked away from Butters, his face behind his hood, and his hands burrowed into his pockets.

Butters felt a little worried about him, but thought that maybe tomorrow he would be back to normal?!

Butters watched as Kenny slowly walked further away from him, hoping he would turn around come back. But he didn’t

“Boy I sure hope he’s okay...”