💘𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧💘

💘 words: 352💘

(F) Kenny shuddered, as he felt like someone was watching him. He felt a tap on his shoulder and looked backwards behind him. It was Stan.

“Hey dude, I think Butters is staring at you over there. I think he misses you, you should probably go talk to him or something,”

Kenny scans his eyes across the playground to try and find where Butters was. He briefly locked eyes with the sad little blue eyed boy, before weaving his way out of the crowd. He walked slowly towards Butters, thinking of what to say to him when he gets there.

💘

(A) "Hey..." Kenny sighed, approaching Butters.

"Oh uh- hi?" Butters smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Are you ok?" Kenny asked, not really knowing what else to say.

"Yeah I-I'm ok.."

"Butters you're obviously not ok," Kenny said. "Look I know you probably hate me but-"

"Kenny I don't hate anyone." Butters interrupted.

"Well the reason I came over is because you seem really sad right now and it's all my fault and I want to fix things." Kenny continued.

"Oh wow! Really?" Butters said in surprise. "But it's been months since the... And I don't need your pity if that's what your thinking." Butters chuckled sheepishly.

"I'm not giving you pity Butters I'm just trying to apologize and if there's anything I could do to make it better then I will!" Kenny exclaimed.

Butters looked at the ground for a few seconds and then looked at Kenny.

"Well uh this is kinda embarrassing and stuff but I still..." Butters went silent for a little bit.

"You still what-?"

"I still like you." Butters covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"Really..why?" Kenny asked, taken aback.

"I'm not sure really I just do." Butters practically whispered.

"Oh-"

"I don't know why I said that- it was- I'm being silly this is too fast-" Butters panicked.

"Your not being silly." Kenny sighed.

"I-I am I shouldn't be saying this I'm really sor-"

"You're not."

"Why?"

"Because I still like you too."

✧༺♥༻✧
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...