💘𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!💘

|⚠️Just a heads up there is some minor injury detail and physical abuse in this chapter so read with caution!⚠️|

💘words: 1618💘

It was now recess and the lesson felt really quick, even though it was super boring. Butters tried to stay back for extra work but Kenny dragged him out of the classroom.

💘

“Cmon dude, you don’t wanna waste your precious recess time doing work,” Kenny tried to push Butters out of his chair, but all his attempts were in vain.

Butters groaned and gave in, he wasn’t in the mood to do anything, not after Cartman and Bebe had hollered at him.

💘

Butters walked ahead, thinking Kenny was behind him but Kenny was putting a book in his locker. Then the most unfortunate thing happened; as Butters was daydreaming like he usually did, he bumped into Cartman.

💘

“You stupid moron, what’s wrong with sitting next to me?” Cartman confronted Butters, his fists curled up into a ball with a mean, gnarly grin plastered on his face.

Butters turned pale at Cartman’s angered aura, he looked behind him, desperately hoping his knight in shining armour would come and save him.
“So you gonna answer me or what? You think you can just get away with humiliating me in front of everyone like that? If you got a problem with me then say it to my face” Cartman throws a fist at Butters.

Butters stood there in shock, his hand holding the left side of his now bright red cheek.

💘

"Hey does anyone know where Butters is?" Kenny said to no one in particular. "Yeah HE'S near the toilets and I think he's asking out Wendy" Bebe said trying not to laugh.

"As if I believe that" Kenny answered.
"Go see for yourself"
"Maybe I will..."
Kenny walked to the toilets he knew he had to make every moment count since he only had 5 more days of dating Butters.

Meanwhile Cartman had dragged Butters to behind the bike sheds on the playground and was beating him up like crazy, unfortunately Kenny was on the other side of the school...

💘

Kenny frantically searched for his temporary lover, the feeling in his gut had foreshadowed that something bad was happening. He grew more and more anxious the longer he searched, as the feeling of dread grew in his stomach.

Through the hallways he ran, searching in every classroom and door he passed by. He eventually stepped out onto the playground to find a crowd of children gathered around in a circle.

Some children cheered and chanted, “Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!”
as others stared with horror written on their face.

Kenny rushed over to the crowd and shoved over everyone until he was at the front of the crowd. His heart shattered as he saw his friend ruthlessly beating up his beloved, as if he was some sort of punching bag.

Butters face was stone cold, almost resembling a lifeless body. He was there just taking the punches, not speaking a word and as if he was used to this sort of stuff.

Kenny fought his way through the crowd and grabbed Cartman by his hair, immediately catching him by surprise.

“WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING???!!!”

Cartman stared with big wide eyes, he knew he f****d up big time. Kenny's fierce aura was enough to make the crowd go silent.

Cartman grabs Kennys hand and forced it to let go of his hair. He brushed himself off the ground and let go of Butters.
“Well, your stupid boyfriend thought it was funny to HUMILIATE me in front of the classroom by expressing how UNCOMFY he felt by sitting next to me,”