💘𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡💘

💘words: 367💘

(A) So that was it, the dare ended and everything went back to normal. Except it didn't. Butters stopped hanging around with Stan's group as much because of the awkwardness between him and Kenny.

And Kenny pretended to forget about it all completely, although everyone knew that he still felt deeply guilty for accepting the dare.

💘

(F) It was recess, the boys all played and fought each other on the playground. their warm and sweaty faces, cooled as the chilly air slapped them on the cheek.

“I bet I can beat Kyle in a fight!” Cartman announced.

“No you couldn’t, I would punch you to the ground and your fat ass wouldn’t be strong enough to lift you back up off of the floor!” Kyle replied, teasing Cartman to make him more mad.

“Oh yeah? You wanna bet on that Jew-boy?” Cartman smirked, rolling up his red sleeves as he prepared for a battle.

“You’re on tubby!”

The two went at it, the audience roared with excitement and loud cheering. It was like the whole school was there. Kyle threw a light punch and Cartman was already welling up with tears of pain in his eyes. Kenny laughed his ass off, amused at how easily Cartman gets hurt.

But little did Kenny know, that a boy was watching him from the other side of the playground.

Butters sighed, looking over at the large crowd of people from afar. He was sat on a tree stump, far away from everyone else. there wasn’t much Butters enjoyed ever since his heart got broken, it was as if he had lost interest in almost everything. He had no friends, no plans, no hobby, no interest in doing anything.

He was still in love.

He was in love with a boy who seemed to have no longer any care for him, just like an owner abandoning their puppy in the middle of nowhere. The puppy will always love its owner, even if it’s one sided.

As Butters sat and thought about Kenny, the more his heart started aching. He misses Kenny dearly, and wished that everything could go back to the way it was before.