💘𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭💘

💘words: 429💘

(F) The school day ended briefly, Butters yawned and stretched in his seat, packing up his bag ready to go home. He pondered on what he should do today. Maybe he could go hang out with Kenny? Maybe take Kenny to the park. Maybe go to his house with Kenny and hang out with him all day.

Butters abruptly snapped out of his thoughts as Stan slammed onto his desk. Butters jumped in his seat slightly at the suddenness,

“Hey don’t forget we’re coming over to yours for the art assignment,”

Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny and Jimmy all stood around the poor boy, who completely forgot about the art assignment.

💘

(A) "Oh...right the art assignment." Butters sighed wistfully; grabbed his bag and went for the door.

"Hey... aren't you gonna wait for us?" Kyle said.

"Y-yeah sorry fellas." Butters smiled awkwardly.

They all left the classroom and began walking to Butters' house.

Butters never told his parents that he had friends coming over so he assumed they'd be angry.

"How come we have to go to Butters' house I bet it's all dirty and boring his parents are d***s too." Cartman said out of nowhere.

"Well Eric we were paired together so it's kinda your house or mine..."

"Ew gross I don't want you in my hou-"

"Shut up fatass we're here now-" Kyle interrupted.

When they got in Butters' mum was surprised how many people were standing in the doorway.

"Butters! What on earth are all these people doing here?" She semi-yelled.

"Oh uh we are just working on a project mom; we will try to stay out of your way," Butters answered quietly.

"HAHAHA YOUR ALL EMBARRASSED!" Cartman shouted obnoxiously.

"Please shut up Cartman no one wants you here anyway," Kenny stated.

"Butters wants me here or he wouldn't have invited me, right?"

"Um...well..."

Cartman glared at him.

"YES! Yeah uh I-I do want you here Eric." He said quickly. "So can they stay mom please we will only do homework and stuff!"

"Fine but stay out of my sight." Butters' mum replied coldly.

"Yay! Thanks!"

Then they all went to Butters' room to get started on the art project...