💘𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬💘

💘words: 1291💘

(A) 'I have 2 days left of dating Butters. 2 short; hopefully blissful days and then I'll never feel this happy again...' Kenny thought to himself while walking to school the next morning.

Once he got to the bus stop he saw Cartman who was talking to Butters.

This is a bad sign...

"It's only a warning butthole- just so you don't go moping about like Stan does whenever Wendy breaks up with him out of the blue." Kenny heard Cartman say.

"Shut up fatass that isn't true!" Stan retaliated.

"What the f*** are you talking about?" Kenny snapped, he knew subconsciously what Cartman was saying though.

"Nothing..." Cartman said- all trying to be mysterious.

"Your not gonna break up with me, right Kenny? Because if I made you mad or anything you can just tell me!" Butters said intently.

"No don't be silly! Look the bus is here now." Kenny swallowed dryly and glared at Cartman.

💘

(F) When they got to school, the first lesson was art, and the teacher assigned pupils into a couplet. You had to create an emotional, heart-felt clay sculpture with your designated partner and present it in front of the class next week...

Butters bounced in his seat, eager to see who he was paired with. He leant over his table to whisper, "Oh boy Kenny! I sure do hope we get paired together!". Kenny smiled back at Butters and nodded.

Butters listened eagerly to the teacher, waiting for her to explain the assignment and who he was paired with.

The teacher blabbed on about the instructions for the silly sculpture, as Kenny burrowed his head into his hands.

His mind was occupied with thoughts about having to break up with Butters. The guilty feeling in the pit of his stomach growing ever so slowly, why did he take the stupid dare.

He thought about how he will break up with Butters in the least painful way, he didn't know whether Butters or himself would be more sad about the relationship ending.

His thoughts dwelled into a spiral of dread, guilt and sorriness.

"McCormick! Were you listening to a word I was saying?" The teacher brought Kenny back into reality as she gently tapped him on the head with a ruler.

Kenny felt a wave of embarrassment as the whole class stared at him. He felt obliged to reply with something,
"Yeah i was actually,"

The teacher raised an curious eyebrow at the boy, "Alright Kenny, go ahead and repeat what I was just talking about with the class,"

"Deez nu-"

Kenny felt a low kick to his shin from under the table and stopped his sentence midway through.

He groaned in severe pain and held his leg, he feared that his shin had a bruise now. He didn't know who kicked him and made him stop telling everyone his amazing joke, but god damn it he will get them back.

The teacher rolled her eyes and sighed, before continuing on with the lesson...

"So, you will have to make it out of clay and you don't have to paint it. You will be creating a sculpture that resembles an animal. it could be your pet, or just an animal taken from google.com. any questions?"

The teacher looked around the classroom, seeing if any students had raised their hand. Clyde slowly rose his hand up into the teachers vision.

"Yes, Clyde?"

"My dog is dead."

"Oh well that's just wonderful! Now is there anymore questions? No? Alrighty then, let's get on and announce who you will be working with!"

The teacher nagged on and read out a whole list of names.

Some people were paired with their best friends, some people were not so lucky.

Kenny and Butters just hoped that they were the ones born under the lucky star. They listened as each name was called out, until the teacher had reached the bottom of the list.

"And next up we have, Kyle and Stan! And we also have, Butters and Cartman! And last of all is, Jimmy and Kenny."

**BBRRIIIIIINNNGGG BBRIIINNNGGG**

"Oh and looks like that's the bell! Now get the hell out of my classroom, what makes you guys think I want you to be here?"

The teacher passed an wicked smile over to the boys, who were sat there in sheer disappointment and sorrow over their partners.

It was like the art teacher got revenge back on them for smothering her house with tender loving toilet paper. Stan looked over to Butters and Kenny, who's mouths were open wide enough to catch flies in, and laughed.

"Haaahh! You guys have the worst partners ever! You guys are so unlucky, Kyle and I got paired together," Stan scoffed in their faces, feeling compelled to flex on the unfortunate boys.

Cartman's face turned red, and his fists balled as if he was ready to throw a punch at kyle -who hasn't even said anything throughout the whole convo.

"I.. AM.. SO.. PISSED... OFF... RIGHT.... NOW!!"

Cartman's head twitched in absolute rage, you could even see steam coming out of his ears.

"Hey we should all do our assignment today at Butters' house! That way, we will all get this stupid clay thing done and over with!" Kyle suggested, completely ignoring the fuming ball of steam that is known as Cartman.

"W-Well sure fellas!" Butters swallowed dryly, he was still terrified of everyone, especially Cartman, but it wasn't like he was in any place to refuse and tell them that he hates Cartman and that Cartman can't come inside of his house after beating the crap out of him the previous day.

"Yeah! Kenny, you go tell Jimmy in class. But cmon guys, lets go to class and at recess, let's all go and have a snowball fight! Tell everyone you know about the fight and get the whole school involved!"

💘time-skip to recess/break💘

💘

(A) The snow fell gracefully onto the ground flake by flake. Mounds of it covered the playground like cotton wool. It was a perfect day for a snowball fight.

Butters decided that he'd get a bit of revenge by throwing all the snowballs he could at Cartman.

He made a small stack of them behind a bush and threw them at Cartman one by one. Luckily Cartman didn't know where they were coming from, one of the snowballs Butters threw at him was so big that Cartman fell over when it hit him.

"WHO THE F*** KEEPS THROWING SNOWBALLS AT ME?!" Cartman shouted. Then he started throwing loads of snowballs at Kyle; assuming he was the one who was throwing them.

"Eric stop throwing snowballs at Kyle it wasn't him who was throwing them." Butters said, emerging from behind the bush.

"Who was it then?!!" Cartman shouted again.

"It was me..and please could you talk a tiny bit quieter Eric?" Butters asked quietly.

"I'LL TALK AS LOUD AS I WANT!" Cartman yelled while making a massive snowball. "JUST YOU WAIT YOU LITTLE S***!"

Butters turned around and continued throwing snowballs when suddenly a massive one hit his back.

"Ouch!"

He looked over to see Cartman who was giggling.

Butters sighed and wiped the excess snow off his back and decided to leave the fight and make a snowman instead.

The fight continued; the playground was echoing with screams and laughter and it was getting really loud.

The bell rung and the fight slowly ended.

Back to boring old lessons...