💘𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬💘

💘words: 706💘

Butters tried to smile, though his eye was in severe pain so it was a very odd looking smile.
“Well sure! I guess I’m free tonight!” He replies, his mood cheered up a little.

“Great, we can go over to mine after school,” Kenny smiles back.
Butters nodded, not wanting to speak due to his throat being all sore from the crying.

Butters looked at his feet as they carried on walking.

Today sure has been an awfully terrible day, but also a good one! I sure am real lucky to have Kenny with me. I hope he never leaves me. And at least i won’t have to talk to mom and dad about where i got all these bruises from!’

thud, thud, thud

The empty hallways were filled with the echoey sound of squeaky shoes and light footsteps. The sound started to multiply as they realised students were exiting the classroom Kenny and Butters were about to enter.

Mr Mackey, Cartman, Stan, Kyle and the principal all stood outside of the classroom door; their heads turned to look at the two boys who held hands as they walked closer to them.

“Ah, there you boys are. You two boys are in real big trouble, m’kay. Now c’mon, to my office and you guys can explain yourself about what happened in the playground. M’kay,”

Mr Mackey lead the boys into his office and sat them down.
“You boys are always causing some sorta trouble, you should be ashamed of yourselves, M’kay” He sighed in disappointment.

💘

Kenny saw that Cartman was fake crying and scowled at him.

Then he glanced over at Butters who looked really worried.

"Now we are going to sort this out like adults m'kay?" Mr Mackey said. "Now would you like to tell your side of the story Eric m'kay?"

"I'd love to," Cartman grinned evily at Butters who had gone pale.

"Ok so basically Butters was being mean to me, and said he didn't want to sit with me because I'm fat but I'm not fat I'm really buff and everyone likes me-e and he is just really jealous of my beauty so he humiliated me, a-and tried to hit me in front of everyone and I ran off crying into the playground and then he fought me and I pushed him but not that much and it was in self defense!" Cartman fake sobbed.

Butters felt really guilty.

'aw boy I don't want Eric getting in trouble he looks real upset now and it's all my fault' he thought.

"Is this true Butters m'kay?"

'I have to stick up for my best friend no matter what the risk is' Butters told himself.

"Y-yes sir..." Butters muttered shyly.

"No this is so unfair look at Butters he's a state! He has a black eye what looks to be a broken nose and many more injuries, Cartman has no injuries that you can see. Butters didn't even fight back and now he's taking the fall too?! Your sick Cartman!!" Kenny almost shouted.

"THATS NOT TRUE!" Cartman snapped and showed his hand that was bleeding a little because he had picked some skin off it under the table.

"He did that just now it's obvious," Kenny crossed his arms.

"No I didn't it was him!" Cartman looked over at Butters who was crying a little bit.

"Great you've made him cry now." Kenny said and punched Cartman.

Their fight didn't last long though as Mr Mackey broke it up in a few seconds.

"You 3 m'kay, are all getting detentions and phone calls home m'kay." Mr Mackey said sternly.

💘

Cartman and Kenny both groaned and slumped back into their chair, with their arms crossed over their puffed out chests.

Stan and Kyle watched with popcorns in their hands, the two weren’t even related to the fight but got dragged along for no apparent reason.