💘𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞...💘

💘words: 1040💘

(A) "BUTTERS YOUNG MAN YOU WILL EXPLAIN WHERE YOU WERE THIS INSTANT!" his dad screamed as he got through the door.

"I w-was just at a friend's house-"
"AND LOOK AT THE STATE OF YOU! I KNEW YOU STARTED A FIGHT BUT...YOU LOOK AWFUL!"
"I'm sorry-"
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU ARE IN MISTER?!!"

Butters stayed silent. He was used to being shouted at like this, but it still scared him nonetheless.

"DONT YOU IGNORE ME," his dad continued yelling. "YOU DECIDED TO BEAT SOME INNOCENT KID UP AND THEN GO AND HAVE A PARTY AT YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE?! THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IS DISGUSTING YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A YEAR!"

"A year? B-but it wasn't my fault I didn't beat anyone up!" Butters stumbled over his words nervously.

"SO YOUR A LIAR AS WELL? HONESTLY IT WOULD'VE BEEN WAY BETTER IF YOU WERE NEVER BORN IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU ARE A TERRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A SON NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM OR ELSE!" His dad's voice was so full of hatred and spite.

"No....I'm not lying," Butters sighed shakily and gritted his teeth to stop himself from crying. "A-and how could you say something like that? I have never done anything to you, all you ever want to do is hurt me. You know very well that I was the one who was getting beat up back then, dad. I am not going to let you get what you want and see me cry. I have cried enough today to last a lifetime. I-I'm sorry that I'm not good enough for you but at least I try." He spoke slowly and calmly.

"YOU NEED TO STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ALL ABOUT YOU. YOU HURT SOMEONE TODAY YET YOU STILL HAVEN'T OWNED UP! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM I WONT ASK YOU AGAIN!" Butters' dad was so angry.

"I did own up! I said it was me in the teachers office because I didn't want Eric to get into trouble, I upset him and then I got what I deserved, I didn't mean to upset him though. Honestly. Please believe me I swear I'm not one to lie." While Butters said this he didn't really feel like crying anymore he felt better in a way because he got the truth out.

"IF YOU THINK IM GOING TO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF S***!" Butters' dad continued yelling.
Butters didn't want to be yelled at anymore so he reluctantly went to his room feeling hurt yet happy.

💘

(F) The harsh noises of violent shouting bellowed from beneath the soft, brown carpet of Butters' room. He was used to his parents arguing, and thought nothing of it. It hurt him seeing that his parents were probably arguing about him again, but he had already cried all his tears -and felt like nothing could really hurt him at this point.

Butters tucked into his bed, and pulled his nice comfy duvet over his cold, bruised body. The cold, relaxing aura helped him start to fall asleep. His eyelids drooped over his vision, and the blonde haired fella slowly drifted off into a deep, peaceful slumber.

**BRRINNG**

Butters awoke with a jolt, his phone vibrated underneath his pillow and scared him.
“Oh gee whizz! That sure did scare me!”
He reached his hand under the pillow, and grabbed his phone to see who had texted him.

*|9:26 PM | ONE UNOPENED MESSAGE FROM ‘KENNY 💕’|*

“Oh boy! It’s a message from Kenny! I sure do wonder what he would need at this time of night”

He held his phone and squinted as the blue light that radiated from the screen blinded his vision temporarily. He read what Kenny texted him,

*’Hey bunny, hope you are okay bubs. goodnight <3.’ | sent 2 minutes ago’*

Butters squealed and rolled about in his bed, the thought alone of Kenny saying goodnight to him every night seemed so caring and romantic to Butters.

He wrote a text back to tell Kenny that he was fine and texted goodnight, his heart fluttered as his thumbs danced across the keyboard on the screen to type.

Butters giggled and kicked his feet under his blanket, he was too excited to sleep now that his thoughts were full of Kenny.

He turned his phone off and slid it back under his pillow. He shut his eyes and tried to think about something else like going to the beach and looking out into the sea, in an attempt to clear his mind to help him fall asleep faster.

It wasn’t long before the boy slowly found himself gently falling into a comfortable, deep sleep.

Kenny stared at his cracked ceiling, his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room. He felt his phone buzz, ‘must’ve been a text from Butters.’
He grabbed his phone and read Butters text.

*’well heya kenny! i’m okay, my dad tried to argue with me though, but don’t worry yourself about it! i love you, goodnight :)’*

Kenny found himself smiling at Butter’s text, his cheeks blushed a soft pink. Three words stood out to him in the text

‘I love you

Usually Kenny wouldn’t think much of it, but these three silly words meant a lot to him since it was being said by the boy he was dating.

The words slowly sunk deeper into Kenny’s mind, like a heavy object falling deeper into a pool full of water. He thought more and more about it, his heart started racing as he remembered that he was only dating Butters for a couple more days.

His mind was clogged with the words ‘I love you’, and he felt a sense of dread as the thought of having to leave Butters grew on him in a negative way.

Kenny gasped as the realisation struck him,

“Holy s***. I’m actually in love with Butters.”