010

章名 : Let It Bloom

章名 : Let It Bloom

The lug wrench spinned on your greased hands. 

You are under the tree near your apartment, and the leaves served as your personal umbrella that hides your body for beating heat.

Because you are doing nothing in your room and you don't want yourself to be drown in thoughts, thinking all the time of Shinichiro and how his forehead kiss last night makes your heart fly so light.

You think of changing your car's wheels today. 

The wind whispered on your sweated face and hugged the skin that weren't covered because you're wearing a sports bra and paired it with your old denim dungarees.

It is so hot and wearing a shirt in the middle of noon light will dehydrate you to hell.

And now that you are sure no one will pester you today and you hope for a relaxing day now.

After what your mother keep on saying to you on how the hell you've find a friend despite your attitude and figuring on how to slam back Ryuusei sooner or later, a peaceful day must be enough for you to breath.

You closed your eyes and feel the grass move from the wind's dance.

"Hey, Y/N! Are you busy?" you felt that someone threw some pebbles on your feet that made your brows twitched in furious.

"What the hell." you dropped what you are holding as you face your cousin with his annoying smile again waving his slim arms at you.

You thought that he's so busy to be gone and continuing the things you stopped, racing illegally to earn some cash. That's why you are confident that no one will disturb you.

And to your surprise, a familiar unbrushed black hair whipped your eyes, and there he is. Shinichiro on his usual casual clothes and the cigarette clinging on his thin lips.