014

章名 : Getting on Nerves

"Oh. She's here. . . again," the surprise lingered on your voice as you entered Shinichiro's shop filled with laugh and chit chats between the two of them.

Silence joined and came in too when you stepped inside the shop. Your eyes directly search for him, Shinichiro, who's busy on fixing the tire while Yui holds a pink-colored handheld fan on her left giving her best to not see Shinichiro let out a sweat.

Your eyes rolled, ceiling fan were already turned on and she's right there, exerting her unneeded effort.

Being familiar and yearning for your presence today, the guy who likes you transferred his smirk from his eyes and bit his lip to stop it on forming a big smile.

Y/N's finally here, he talked to his mind before thinking of what he'll do first because of his overflowing excitement now.

Shinichiro dropped what he's doing and happily jumped his feet to meet your skeptical eyes when you noticed Yui is the one who's occupying the chair that Shinichiro said it is yours ever since you and him decided to hang out to his shop.

"Y/N! I thought you won't visit here, you didn't text me back." He strained himself not to wager his arms to circle on your body.

"I missed you," he just softly whispered in his under toned voice, wishing you to hear it while your eyes watching the girl in her seat.

If someone will ever try to peak what's going on inside the shop's ambiance, it will look like you have just caught real time and witnessed your husband, Shinichiro, cheating on you with a woman he just met.

But hey, it is just an if's! There's no way you both end up like that, 'kay?

"Did your bike break down again?" now the heavy eyes darted on the pink vespa.