018

"Oh shit

"Oh shit."

Your fingers hung midway, about to touch the door knob which Shinichiro led his way out when your shoulders shivered.

Looking at your fit, a messed up bra about to fall down to your body, this will fully show out your humped nipples and your well drenched undies—you can not drop what happened why you are soaking wet, it makes you blush and plump your lips both up and down.

You picked up your ripped dress, observing, it's no use anymore. Shinichiro literally left you here with no thing to be use covering your soaring body.

An indistinct noise outside pushed you over to search something you can wear, gladly, your eyes drop on a woody cabinet and pulled out a white tee. Your nose come to it, and as you assumed. It is Shinichiro's.

You can smell his dreamy scent on it.

When you finally covered what should have hide, but not totally, as you can see some red marks on your thighs saying hi if you won't tugging down the tee—now it seems a short dress to yours.

You now find your shoes that disappeared on your feet. Just seeing it under the bed, "How the hell I didn't notice it was removed?" you stuttered as you tie it now hard.

You walked through the door, ears turned to eavesdropping on.

"I told you not to come here." Your eyebrows meet each other when you hear Shinichiro's the one who is speaking.

To whom he's talking to? Your heart pounded ravangingly when there's an only person popped out to your mind.

"Yui. . ."

What happened when you are gone? Did your assumptions to Yui's look to Shinichiro are really true? 

Are they friends too just the same as what you are with him? And did Shinichiro already said that he likes her too? Those questions might be answered yes, because he admitted himself that he's girl-crazy!

"But he already told me what's really on them," it's just for buying you a car.  "Y-Yeah. . ." your head nodded twice when it start to build up things you haven't given a chance to think earlier, "And he never said sorry for leaving me." you added to yourself.

"Still and all, we're already okay." you reasoned out, but you suddenly slapped your cheeks, "What if he's lying to cover up something?"

"A-And he just pulled out how I ignored him?" You clutched the knob hardly, you have to see the answer for this bosh thoughts before you go insane in this heated corners.

Meanwhile, outside the door, Shinichiro combed his hair, holding to his mind that you won't think of going out that room or he'll be in doomed.