028

章名 : Always Forever

章名 : Always Forever

The front door glass slowly hides itself as it goes down, lashes remain unmoveable when the dim scene welcoming your face gets colder and lonelier to stare at than you expected. 

Trees were straightly scattered, but in a pleasing manner. You even saw in the corner of your eyes the grass coating the ground, it isn't that greenish and lively, matching the color of your lip line.

Your chest heaves a long, tired sigh. It's much better to see the night world in a dull lens than to be blind in a sanguine morning. Because you can not look up and admire the shining daylight again, the way your heart used to be. 

Dojo Sano, that is what the hyosatsu states. This is where Sano Residence is.

Your cousin stares at your reflection from the rear view mirror; blank gaze takes a while to fully register that the car's already parked in front of Shinichiro's home, in front of his burial's.

"Y/N," Toshio called you in a low manner when you let go of the handle of the car's door. He gets out too, to give you the black coat you didn't try to bring along with all your matte black conservative dress.

"You don't have to wear it, just bring it with you." Toshio said, pulling your arm to tug it between.

"You know what? Shinichiro bought this for me," your lips flashed a grin. Remembering the night when you texted his number instead of your cousin to fetch you up in that cold, late night.

The price tag is still here but the one who gave you that, isn't.

"I'll go inside," Toshio stopped you to step again when he pulled your dress.

"Do you remember the thing I said to you when you were drowning?" Your eyes furrowed on his question, "Please, Toshio. Don't bring it n—"

"I lied. I lied when I told you that you're the one who saved yourself."