024

章名 : Husband

章名 : Husband

"H-hello. . ."

Your vision and consciousness are suddenly bewildered when your body get out of touch from your bed.

The blanket covering your body flew away as you try to find the pair of comfy slippers hiding underneath.

"Hello?" You vent out a word again when the other line remained silent. 

"I'll end t—" You stopped when a low voice echoed through your ears between on the running call, digging hole in order for the butterflies roll in your empty stomach.

You're too sleepy that you didn't care to see the caller id when you answered it; waking you up from the depth of your dreams. But just how that low and sedating chuckle from the caller will always remind you of him.

"Have you already eaten?" His inviting voice started to towered you, even if you feel Shinichiro is far away from you now; the thump of your heart and the excitement of your nerves kills the distance.

You bite your inner lip. Only Shinichiro who always ruining your sleep makes your day a yay.

"Huh, no." Your head lean on your headboard, stopping yourself to smirk. "I just woke up."

He answer you back with his long fabled, "Hmmm."

"Who you by the way?" A hint of sneering and poking fun voice didn't stop his black-glazing eyes to narrow in just a snap.

"Your boyfriend."

The phone almost slipped out of your hands. since When shinichiro started on courting you? That even you doesn't know? Your throat dried, only a confuse noise came out from your shocked lips. "Huh—"