023

章名 : With Benefits

章名 : With Benefits

Shinichiro rolled his eyes on the air, his lips sipped the cold drink he always love to taste, just to calm down his head starting to heat because of what happened an hour ago. 

With his mind is full of questions on why you dragged yourself to his problems, Shinichiro crossed his arms together with his narrowed view. He is charmly annoyed — not to you, but to what you do.

"I just come up of a plan. . . of helping you," you hardly reasoned. Words affirming it is true and genuine.

All this time, you've believed into your plan that it'll turn to a successful one. . . also, that Shinichiro won't find it out. You're too shy for him to know what you did for him to earn money.

Too shy to let Shinichiro know how reckless the girl he loves to solve serious problem.

"It is not 'helping' when it's ruining something."

"I'm sorry?"

". . .I didn't ask for your help, Y/N." your mouth formed into an 'O' letter, you didn't expect it coming from shinichiro's tongue. And you didn't expect too that words can cut your pounding heart. But—

"Shin-kun. . ." your inner radar automatically alerted your senses; cheek twitched as your eyebrow risen, how bad timing this girl really show up herself.

The shop started to fill up hefty clouds on its four corners. Since when Shinichiro let the girl call him shin too?

"Are you busy?" You heard her voice sounded down and sight's glowed to disappointment when she saw you sitting on top of shinichiro's bike.

And as far as you remember, Shinichiro's debt to Yui are already been paid off. Why is she here though? You stopped urging yourself to say it when the guy who's in front of you lifted his body up.

Shinichiro gaze upon the woman who's currently bopping her left and right forefinger, palms clasped to each other.

Acting cute in front of you and him. Well, there's side of you that thinks Yui's cute — but this isn't the right side of her doing that thing, now that you and Shinichiro are trying to understand each other.