027

章名 : Promise

章名 : Promise

"I'll buy a house that—"

"We." You appraised, leaving his jaw to nearly fall before he squeezed your shoulders glued at him. Trying to dispel the fluttery in his heart.

"You shouldn't be the one who always carries the expenses. . . if that time comes," he heard you say, leaving his lips on a sweet curve.  

"Right. We'll buy a house an—"

"Why we'll buy house by the way?" You turn your front towards his chest, the flow of warm water around the built-in tub joined your sudden movement to run.

He keeps his face away from you, when you are starting to cut again the distance he drew. Not because he doesn't want you to snatch again a kiss from his red, moistened lips but because Shinichiro doesn't want you to fully inhale the smoke coming out of his mouth.

You even asked him earlier if you can try a one hasty taste of his cigarette, but Shinichiro went pissed off, lecturing you that it is not good for your lungs.

He didn't mutter words when you started to blabber your rebuttal, that it is more dangerous to inhale and be a secondhand smoker than what he's doing right now.

Shinichiro got amorously shock and mad when you added more, "I just wanted to know how the feels of cigarettes after sex is."

And  since, it's bright already and the sun ray is shining its utmost light. Plus the fact that Shinichiro didn't knew you two will last, standing up, that long till the morning appears, he decided on continu—kidding, Shinichiro decided to carry you on your bathroom first; cleaning the things that has been massively exploded and satiated which he and his dragon done.

Shinichiro holds your back to lean more to him as you continue, "You really think that we won't fit in your current home?"

"Why?" Your low voice reverberated again in your own ears.