017

章名 :  One, Two, Three

"Give me already your punishment, Shinichiro."

Of what you've said, the shop suddenly feels like you've started to heat an engine—a longing engine under the innocently covered and hidden sheets, that you are the only one can find to turn it warm and alive.

The dead night with lively tune of your soft  whimpers waked the bizarre sleeping head. Its body started to stood sturdy as it climb out of his nest.

You both didn't realized how deep your exchanges of smooches not until Shinichiro drove your body to the front desk again, never letting go the pleasure that his lips bringing, your thighs flew up in a flash as your heart lightened to the touch his showering on your waist.

The flat surface catched your silk dressed derrière, it did not stop the spiky coldness killing the heat that starting to ignite you inside. Surprised to the degree, Shinichiro surprised you more when he welcomed himself in the middle of your parted legs, giving back the warmness you wanted.

Shinichiro perfectly anchored his left arm to your lower back while his right is busy on putting your head stay still on the track, not stopping his lips to pounder yours, he sipped again the saccharine strawberry-like lips of yours with a hint of dried blood where he did bite you.

He noticed you flinched your body—now being stung from the little cut that your punisher have given to you, Shinichiro driven you to melt on his chest when he gently hold your cheeks as his face started to make a distance. 

Leaving your lips hanging in the middle of impassioned kiss, you can not control your eyes turned into a droopy one to match his rounded irises and skillful kisses, "Shin—"

He did not let you call his full name when his right thumb landed right to your inner lip, tracing the wetness that trailing off. You tried your best not to heave a whimper when Shinichiro press it hard—"Does it hurt?"