013

章名 : Another One

: Another One

章名 : Another One

You thought that your life here in Tokyo would just cycle in three things. Doing reckless shits, running away from mess, and conversing with your mom. 

Until it gets boring and somewhat ad nauseam, you whisper for something more, something that will surely make your heart pampered in skittish and comfort way, something that'll let you feel you are in a home, and you really never expected that fate will be intrigue to what do you want, giving you this charismatic man — Shinichiro Sano.

When you first rejected him, all you think that you are just using each other for different intents. You, for a discount that he gladly gave to you and to your cousin, and him. . . you can not think a damn single reason, you just make it up to your head for you not get a liking of him.

But look at you now, sitting pretty on the top of his newly stable bike while carrying a big smile on your lips as you stare at the canned coke, which you and Shinichiro are both sharing minute ago. 

You do not know why but you can not deny that Shinichiro has this magnet that keep on bringing you back to him.

"Shin! Are you gonna take long?" you asked, wiping off the sweat forming beads right to your forehead.

He picked you up in your apartment earlier because he wants you to show something, Shinichiro even joked to you telling, "Let's remake the hitting part that night, but this time you'll the one who'll take a liking to me. What do you think, Y/N?"

See, he's crazy.

"Shinichiro!" your voice bounced back to the shop, there's only dim light and one ceiling fan stayed being turned on.

At the exact moment you froze when you feel a familiar warmth—Shinichiro appeared on your back, whispering in your ear with a smirk on his lips. "Getting impatient, are we?"