Chapter 2 - The First Day

Theo's POV:

Today was the day.

Finally, I was able to leave the office and drive over to my destination. I had organised the next few days to work from home, so that nobody could distract me.

I was going to pick up Alessia now.  She had agreed to our trial period, which made me so happy that I had had a hard time falling asleep last night.

During the drive to my house she stayed quiet, looking out the window and playing with the hem of her pink dress - that I loved - trying very hard not to meet my gaze.

She was too cute for her own good and obviously very nervous. I would have to guide her a lot in the beginning to make her feel welcome and comfortable. It had been a while since I last had a girl stay with me and that had ended ugly.

So this time I wanted to do it right from the get go and see where it would lead us. I was excited to find out more about her, her likes and dislikes. How she looked when she had just woken up, how she preferred her breakfast, what she daydreamed about and what kinds of sounds she would make while I...

Ok, I was getting ahead of myself.

We were not there yet. I had to think about this and make the right choices for her, for us. She had agreed to stay with me and I was determined to make her visit so worthwile she would never want to leave my side again.

So I could be her daddy and she my little princess.

At my house I took her suitcase and a black bag out of my trunk and carried it through the front door, Alessia following me with quiet steps. Her brown curls fell off her shoulders, down her back. I was curious how long her hair truly was, without the curls. Would they reach her breasts?

I cleared my throat to get her attention and once she looked over at me, I smiled. "Ok, so you have already seen the kitchen, the living room and the downstairs bathroom. Now let me show you the second floor."

She noded slowly, returning my smile before looking to the side, blushing. Too cute. Just too cute. How would I ever be able to keep my hands off her? To not carry her around in my arms?

She looked so small, so fragile. A little too thin, maybe because of all the stress in her life she had not eaten enough. I would have to change that. I would take care of her like no one ever had before.

I know that she had just recently lost her job and had little to no relationship with her family, almost no friends.

She must have felt so lonely. Probably still felt like that.

But now that she had met me I would be all she ever dreamed of, all she ever had wanted from a partner. I wanted to make her feel safe.

I walked up the stairs to the second floor and turned right. The floor was made out of wood with a light brown colour, the walls cream white.

Waiting for her to reach me, I opened the first door to the second bathroom. This one was bigger than the other, had a bathtub, a shower, a toilet and two sinks. Perfect for two people. Behind the bathtub was a big window, tainted, so no one could see inside.

I checked Alessias reaction. She let her eyes wander, seeing the pink carpet on the ground, the same colour as her dress. She looked pleased.

"I emptied the drawer under the second sink, you can put your things there. Ok, now let's move on to your own room."

Her eyes widened as she followed me to the next door and I let her open it this time, standing behind her to watch.

For this room I had bought a few new things, in the hope that Alessia would agree to stay here. I was glad that she did.

She stepped inside the room and turned around, taking it in. There was a big window as well, just opposite the door. Her bed had enough space for one person, a crown princess headboard at the top and some pillows with a blanket. All in different shades of pink. Next to her bed was a little nightstand.

On the other side I had put a carpet and a big wooden box, filled with toys. I had been unsure what kind she would like, so I put in some for different ages and had closed the lid to not scare her off.

Then there was a wardrobe, some of it I had filled with clothes for her. Her size had been written on her little page on the forum. She had brought so much stuff in her bag I was afraid not everything would fit, but I hoped she would soon realize that I would provide her with everything she needed.

One corner of the room I had left empty, for the moment. There had been a changing table that was now in my basement- again, I did not want to scare her off. I could figure out along our journey if she would be comfortable with me changing her.

"What do you think?" I asked her. "Do you think you can stay here? Do you like it?"

I suddenly felt unsure. I did not want her to leave me already.

She turned around and lifted her tiny head to look at me, nodding, before looking at her bed again.

"It looks nice, so thoughtful. I'm just surprised."

"Surprised?"

"Yes, I thought...I thought that we...that I would...That we would sleep in the same bed, together." Her cheeks were red and she tried to hide it with her hair, bringing it to the front.

It would be hard for me to describe what I felt in that moment. Relieve, happiness, pride - mixed with excitement.

My thoughts started to drift once again and I had to stop myself. Alessia was looking at me.

"I prefer it if my princess", I paid close attention to how she reacted to my use of language, and she blushed even more, "has her own room. Not saying that we will never sleep together. Is that ok?"

"Seems fair. Can I see your bedroom too?" she asked.

"Not yet", I winked at her, "first I will let you settle in here, give you some time to unpack. In the meantime,  I will cook dinner. Just come downstairs once you're ready."

After she had done what I had told her like the good girl she was, we ate dinner together. I tried to ask her about her family, the same way she asked about mine. We had a nice, relaxed time, watched some TV in the living room before out of the corner of my eye I saw her yawn.

I put one of my hands on her shoulders and her eyes found mine, surprised by the sudden touch.

"You should go upstairs and sleep. I will explain more tomorrow. First, you should rest."

She agreed and stood up from her position on the couch, fixing her dress, letting me admire her legs, walking over to the door. Before she could turn the corner though, I called out her name. She turned around, surprised once again and waiting for me to continue.

"Could you give me the honour of wearing the pyjamas I bought for you, princess?" She would look beautiful in that baby blue colour, so adorable.

She waited a moment before giving me an answer, thinking. Then, her eyes met mine.

"Of course...daddy."

And she run off. Gone from my sight, leaving me dumbfounded on the couch. I looked down at my trousers and realised that now I had a little problem, or rather a big one.

What a little tease, my princess.