Chapter 7 - Day Two

Alessias POV:

The second night I did not sleep as good as the first one. Not because I was not happy, but because I was nervous.

Theo made me feel something. What we were doing, how my life here turned out to be...felt good.

Too good almost. It seemed fragile to me, so I was afraid that if I would let myself fall completely - I would get hurt in the end.

Also, being a little, behaving not my age felt strange. Sometimes I liked it, esspecially while I was in headspace (if I had really been in one yet), but after it I had felt embarassed.

I was 22 years old and fell asleep on my bedroom carpet while cuddling with a fluffy blanket.

Why did that make me feel so good?

I did not know the answer. At least Theo had not thought of it as a negative, but rather a positive thing. He had said my headspace, my Little Space, was around the age of 3 to 4.

Was that OK for him? Did I like it? Did he like it?

When he came into my room that morning it was still early, but I had already been awake for a while, thinking.

He had carried me to the kitchen to feed me breakfast and had bathed me after, all while staying in his daddy - mode. He seemed determined to treat me like a Little for the entire day.

That was probably good, I guessed. I wanted to give this a try, to just let it happen.

The only time he let me walk and not be carried was when we walked around the neighbourhood again, right before having lunch at his house.

I was glad he did not make me sit in a stoller, even though that would have been appropriate for my age in little space.

After lunch he had brought me to bed for a nap while he had work to do and I slept for an hour before waking up.

Theo was not in my room and for a moment I was not sure what to do. Should I call out for him? Or just wait?

I stood up and walked to the door, checking if he was upstairs. I did not here anything, so I stepped out and wanted to go to the bathroom before suddenly changing my mind.

Back there, at the end of the hall, was his room. I hadn't seen his room yet.

I could go there, just to check if he was there, right? I could knock and if he wouldn't open, I would just leave.

So I walked to his door, quiet and slow and listened for any kind of sounds. Nothing.

I knocked.

Still nothing.

But instead of just walking back, I could not help myself but to try and open the door, just...to have a quick look.

So I did and was surprised to find that the door was open.

I stepped inside the room and saw his comfy kingsize bed, black blankets and white pillows. Across from it was a wardrobe, a shirt was hung over a red armchair in the right corner.

Next to the bed was a wood dresser that looked antique.

Walking over to it, I opened the first drawer and saw some underwear and socks, in the second were shorts, the third jeans. All normal, no surprise, until I reached the fourth drawer - the one closest to the ground.

When I opened it, I could not stop the little scream that left my mouth. 

"Having fun, princess?" I heard Theo's voice behind me, making me jump and face him, turning pale.

He had folded his arms over his chest, sturn expression. He did not look happy that he had found me in here.

"I'm sorry", I said and tried to sound calm, but my heart was racing, "I just wanted to check if you were in here."

"In my drawer?" He lifted his eyebrows.

"Yes, well no, I mean in your room. But you were not in here, so...I am leaving now." I wanted to walk past him and get out of the room, but he grabbed my arm, stopping me in my tracks. I looked up at him, eyes wide, trying to look innocent.

"Princess", he said strictly.

"Yes?" Oh please, he needed to let me go, I was too nervous to stay here. He let his eyes wander over me, up and down and up again.

"You just did two things I dislike. Going into another person's room without permission? Opening drawers? Not nice princess, not nice. And you keep on forgetting to call me daddy - which was what we agreed on."

He licked his lips, never letting go of my arm. I could feel the warmth of his body next to mine. He smelled good, not that that was important right now.

I gulped, nodding. I had no excuse.

"Yes, I'm sorry about that. I promise it won't happen again."

He raised his eyebrows once more.

"I mean, I am sorry daddy", I corrected myself. I was so terrible when it came to things like this, apologizing and making amends.

Theo did not seem satisfied. Had I forgotten something else?

"Sorry won't cut it this time, princess. Since you were so interested in that drawer, let daddy show you what these things are used for."

He shut the door, both of us in the room.