Chapter 29* - Healing

*sexual content ahead*

Alessia's POV:

"You OK, princess?" he asked, his voice slightly shaking.

"Yes daddy, and I'm far from done." I started opening my pyjamas, painfully slowly, pulling it down my legs, taking everything off. Including my underwear.

Theo was watching my, licking his lips, his dick twitching.

He was ready.

I let myself time, just sitting there next to him, both of us now naked. He was clearly waiting for me to make a move, to touch him somehow.

Kind of liking to see him squirm with anticipation, I kept on doing nothing but smiling at him and letting my eyes wander over his body.

"Princess", I head Theo beg, "please. Don't let daddy wait. I need you."

Wasn't that normally my text? Was this how exciting he felt when I was begging for him?

It felt so good hearing him say it for once, being in control. Being the one pulling the shots.

"Princess, don't tease me." His voice was low, while he lifted his hand, trying to put it on my boobs. "Daddy just wants to-"

I sushed him and put his hand back to his side, letting it rest on the mattress. He was not allowed to touch me...yet.

"Is someone impatient?" I asked, slowly getting closer.

"Yes babygirl, all because of you. So please, do something. Anything."

I started touching his hair, letting my fingers move through it, messing with his hairstyle.

Theo seemed frustrated and rolled his eyes.

"I didn't mean that," he said, pressing his lips together. He looked cute when he was pouting.

"You said anything." I couldn't actually believe that I was talking to him like that and he was...letting me.

He was trying to help me overcome my inner barrier.

Theo mumbled words I couldn't understand before saying: "Do I have to finish myself?"

"No daddy", I said smiling, "I've got other plans."

Leaning down, I put my lips over one of his nipples, my tongue gliding over the tip. I felt how Theo went stiff under me.

"Oh god, yes - that's...that's what I was begging for."

I got to his second nipple, doing the same, before I positioned myself over his legs, in front of his dick.

Now that my legs were slightly spread, I started to touch myself. My hand finding my outer lips, before I put one finger in my already very wet pussy.

When Theo opened his eyes back up and saw me, he swallowed hard. He was watching every move, how my fingers moved inside of me, he listened to the sound of my wet pussy.

Letting my head fall back, I enjoyed the wonderful feeling. I knew what I liked, which rhythm and how much pressure I needed.

It felt like heaven.

"Baby", Theo sounded thirsty, begging for more, "please. Sit on me."

"I'm sitting on you", I said, pulling my legs closer and doing the same to his.

"No", I was now looking at him, my fingers still inside me, "I want you to sit on my dick, not in front of it. Please, princess."

"On this?" Pointing at it with my other hand, I waited.

He nodded. "Yes. Please princess, I need that great pussy of yours. You know that I love it."

"Do I turn you on, daddy?"

"So much, babygirl. You are the hottest Little I've ever had the luck to lay my eyes upon. I'm the happiest Daddy ever."

I felt happy hearing him say that and together with my fast beating heart and my hot pussy, it was a mixed bliss.

Getting closer to climax, my legs started to shake. Theo had put his hands into fists, trying not to touch me.

And finally, I decided that it was time to release him from his pain.

I moved forward on my knees, took his dick in my hands and slowly set on it, letting it glide into my pussy.

We both moaned, letting the feelings wash over us.

"Yes princess. That's it. Daddy loves it. Your pussy is all I need."

Moving my hips, I tried to create more friction, his dick going deeper inside of me. Hitting all the right spots.

I felt my climax coming closer again, now going up and down as fast as I could. I had to hold his dick with one hand to keep it steady and not letting it slip out.

Gasping for air and screaming and moaning all together, we both came. The adrenaline rushing through me.

Continuing to move, I let us come down from our high before collpasing on top of Theo.

He was sweaty, just like I was.

Still trying to catch my breath, he was the first one to speak, putting his arms around me and pulling me closer.

"That was amazing", he whispered, "and you came."

Understanding what that meant for me, I smiled against his chest. "Yes, I came. I did it."

What a great story to tell my therapist.

*******

One day late, but here it is! The new chapter.

Thank you for reading! :)