Chapter 26 - Like Dua said

Theo's POV:

She was not planning on leaving me.

She did not want to leave me.

I felt like in heaven, like someone had opened the gates for a sinner, letting me see the beauty of paradise.

Alessia wanted to talk about the rules, wanted to give us another chance.

How did I deserve her?

Let's be honest - I did not deserve her. She was a wonderful soul, a kind-hearted person, full of joy and love.

And still, she wanted to stay with me.

So when I woke her up on Sunday and we ate breakfast together, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

I just kept smiling, watching how she ate her toast and drank her juice.

"Is something on my face?"she asked me, blushing slightly. I laughed, pinching one of her cheeks.

"No babygirl", I said, "you're just too beautiful not to be a little stared at."

"Really?"

"Cross my heart. I love to spend time with you. All these small things that we do together, I like it all."

She shifted in her highchair, suddenly looking freaked out and I panicked for a second, before her eyes found mine, setting me at ease.

"Do- Would you like to talk about the new rules now?" she asked.

Ah, that was what she had been nervous about, made sense. It made me nervous too.

"Of course, if you want to. Did you think about what you would like to add?"

"Yes", Alessia bit her lip, making my thoughts run wild for a second, "I thought about it a lot, last night. I didn't sleep much."

My poor princess hadn't gotten her sleep, all just because of me.

"So what would you like to add? Or change?" I had also thought of some important points, but I wanted to hear her opinion first.

"I need a safeword."

I nodded. "Yes, I aggree. Any preferences?"

"Eh- Can it be whatever?" Alessia's eyes wandered around the room, like she was looking for something.

"Whatever you want, just not something that we say during sex." For the last part of the sentence, I was grinning and Alessia cheeks turned red.

"That means no harder, faster, stronger?"

Oh, she was in a playful mood today - and I liked it. She seemed to be feeling much better than yesterday.

"Exactly."

"OK, how about tablespoon?"

"Tablespoon?"

"Yes, tablespoon. I like that word."

"Tablespoon it is. But I would like to add a non-verbal safeword. Can you snap?"

Alessia raised her eyebrows, looking all funny, confused over my question.

"I don't think I should use Snapchat during sex."

Almost falling over laughing, I needed a second to get a grip. After taking some deep breaths, I clarified: "No, can you snap your fingers?"

She seemed to catch on, snapping her fingers proudly in front of me.

"Great. So when you can't talk, I will always make sure you can use your fingers to snap, OK? I promise."

"OK for me."

"Anything else you thought about?" I wanted her to feel safe. Safe with me.

"I...I wanted to tell you. I liked the - I liked the foursome. But could we maybe only kiss each other? Kissing the neck and stuff is fine, but on the lips only the two of us?"

"Done. No kissing other people."

"Really?" I could see how unsure she was, how unsure I had made her.

Grabbing her hands and intertwining our fingers, I kissed her nose. "I only want to kiss you anyway. What else?"

"No name calling, but we had that before. Also, don't spend too much money on me please."

"Daddy loves spoiling his princess, but if you want me to, I will hold myself back...a little."

"And I have one more request. It's a little weird, but..." Alessia turned her head, shyness taking over. She was too cute for this world.

"I like headspace. I would love to get more into it, but there is also something else that I want...more."

"And that would be?" I asked curiously.

What could she be talking about?

"Sex. I don't like it when I...when I need to wait for you to come to me."

Now I was the one biting my lip, searching for eye contact. Alessia was so sexy, without even trying.

What her words could do to me...

"You can always tell daddy what you need."

"It's just...like. I don't know, it still feels weird to just tell you."

"That's something we can work on. But don't worry, I won't forget it," I said and winked.

"That's all I want. Anything you like to add?"

"I just want to mention again that we need to be open with each other. If I do something you don't like, tell me right away, OK? Don't hold it in. And I will give you lots of aftercare. I want this relationship between us to work, so we both need to be open and honest."

"Sounds good."

"What do you think about the punishments? Too much?" I needed to be sure.

"I...I liked it when I got spanked."

"I noticed", I gave her another kiss on the nose, before moving to her cheeks, "what about the paddle?"

"It scared me more than your hand, but it wasn't that bad after all."

"Good to know. Anything you would like to try?"

"Maybe...something in a club?"

Now it was getting interesting. My little Alessia had a special mind.

Teasing her, I asked. "What club? Would you like to go dancing?"

She shook her head, embarassed. "No, like...I read about it on the forum. A club with shows and lounges."

"Ah", I said knowingly, "so you like people watching us? Or would you like to watch others?"

She hesitated before saying: "Both?"

I smiled. "That's my favourite answer. So we got the new rules?"

"I guess we do."

"Perfect." That had been easier than expected. She didn't seem so unsure anymore. Maybe I had thought too much of it.

"Oh, and daddy?" she called me when I started to clean the table.

"Yes princess?" I looked over at her, in her cute highchair.

"I'm wet."

Oh, how I already loved the new rules.

********

Thanks for reading!

And don't worry, the drama is not quite over yet.  ;)