Chapter 18* - Enjoy Yourself

*sexual content ahead*

Theo's POV:

What a view. What a moment.

Alessia was sitting on my lap, butt naked, staring at Lydia and Maria on the bed in front of us.

Lydia had gotten her Little up here and had undressed her, piece by piece, fabric by fabric.

Once only Maria's panties were left, I felt Alessia stiffen against me. Her ass was touching my hard dick over my trousers, driving me crazy.

"Are you enjoying this, babygirl?" I asked, whispering in her ear. "Look how ready she is, how needy."

Maria cried out when Lydia slapped her butt, hard. And then, she grapped her underwear and started gliding it down her pretty legs, leaving the Little all naked and hot.

Lydia smirked and put both her hands on Maria's tits, squeezing them, while she kissed her lips, deepening the kiss with her tongue.

"Are you ready for mommy, kitten?" she wanted to know and Maria nodded, smiling up at her.

Lydia started kissing Maria's shoulders, then down her breasts, putting the girl's nipples inside her mouth, making her moan loudly.

It was beautiful to watch.

Alessia started moving, pulling her legs close together, her face never moving away from the people on the bed. She was biting on her lip the whole time, her cheeks blushing.

But she also looked...turned on. Like she wanted to join them, eager to feel something as well.

Lydia made Maria lay down, her head now away from us. Only her red hair was visible, all over the mattress. Then, Lydia made the girl bend her legs and opened them wide, giving us a nice view of her pussy.

She had an innie, unlike Alessia, some red stubble and a small tattoo right above her entrance. That was new.

Lydia climbed on the bed too, swinging one of her legs over Maria's body and positioning herself on her belly, facing us.

Now, we could only see Maria's legs and her pussy, Lydia directly above them.

Grabbing Maria's legs, Lydia's eyes found Alessia's.

"See this?" She took a glance down at her Little's pussy. "All mine and ready. You got the front row tickets for the show."

Lydia pushed 3 of her fingers into Maria, who moaned and tried to close her legs, but Lydia stopped her, deepening her trusts. The pussy sounded wet, each touch added more of Maria's sweet juices.

Alessia started moving her tights against each other, so I put my hands over her, stopping all movements.

"Not yet, princess", I whispered.

So we watched how Lydia continued to trust her fingers, now 4, into Maria's opening, making her cry out in pleasure.

"Please mommy, please!" she screamed.

"No!" Lydia slapped the red haired's pussy with her other hand, "you wait till I say otherwise."

I, however, pried Alessia's legs apart, wanting to join in on the fun. Also, Lydia wanted a better view, I could tell.

I opened my babygirl's legs and started slowly stroking her already wet pussy, one hand showing affection to her tits.

She leaned back against me, still watching Lydia. This was all so hot, I had to remove my shirt before putting my hands back on Alessia.