Chapter 21* - Training

*sexual content ahead*

Alessia's POV:

Last night, daddy and mommy Lydia had let us watch a movie all together, before tugging us in early.

I had been so tired from our trip and all the other stuff we had done, so sleep had found my easily.

Today was a new day and mommy and Maria were still here. It would for sure be a good day full of new adventures.

They had just washed Maria and I when daddy and mommy brought me over to daddy's room, still naked and my hair wet from the bath.

Daddy put me on the bed, giving me a kiss on my forehead like he always loved to do.

When Lydia came in a minute later, they made me lay on my stomach, my lower area on a big pillow, keeping my ass in the air.

Daddy started caressing my legs and back with his fingers, kissing my feet and relaxing me with his assuring touch, while Lydia kept moving around the room and suddenly everything went black.

Mommy had put a silk blindfold on me.

I started to feel excited, my pussy tingly. Daddy's hands made me crazy - he wasn't touching me where I wanted him to.

Moving my ass towards his fingers, he slapped me, making me moan.

"Stop that princess", he warned me, "be a good girl for daddy. Understood?"

"Yes daddy", I whispered, putting my head in a more comfortable position on the pillow.

It wasn't like I wanted to misbehave, I just wanted his touch. I was impatient and needy for more. For his affection.

Soon, I could feel four hands on my, slowly moving up and down my legs, massaging my ass. My breathing became faster and I pressed my face in my pillow to keep from screaming out of frustration.

They were teasing me!

"Feeling good, babygirl?" asked Lydia close to my ear, her long fingernails on my back making me shiver.

"Yes mommy", I said in a whisper.

For a few minutes, they continued on like this. Letting me feel their hands all over me, sucking on my skin, kissing my thights.

The blindfold made it all so much more intense. I never knew where they would touch me next.

When I was almost sure it would not happen anymore, I felt daddy's thick finger at my entrance, moving through my wet folds. I moaned and pressed my ass cheeks together, making Theo and Lydia chuckle.

"So wet for us princess", daddy said, "just how I like it. Always so responsive."

He put a finger inside, making me cry out.

"She has a hard time beeing quiet", I heard mommy say.

"So what are we going to do about it?"

"Well", she answered, "there is a way to fix that."

Daddy kept on moving his fingers, now two, in and out of me, making me go crazy. His tumb found my clit.

Lydia on the other hand made me move my head up and put something weird around me, stuffing a pacifier in my mouth. After a few seconds, I realised that it was fixed with a belt around my head.

I was gagged, unable to throw the paci out.

"Better", she said, for sure smiling, even though I couldn't see her.

"Ok now", Lydia said to daddy, "you always need a lot of lube and put it all over. You can also use her juices if she is nice and wet. Then, start with your fingers, like this."

And she put her fingers into my asshole. Two at once.

I would have cried out and moaned, but it was hard like this, so I just moved my ass towards her, earning myself another slap.

Her fingers moved in and out of me, the pleasure intensifying, daddy's hand still on my clit.

I couldn't take this much longer.

Lydia removed her fingers, leaving me empty, before returning with a strange object inside of me.

"OK, see? If you pump this, it will inflate. Let me show you."

That thing inside me started getting bigger and bigger, strechting my hole. It was uncomfortable at first, making me hiss in pain.

It got better after a while, the strokes on my pussy distracting me. I felt lightheaded and wet.

I wanted to come so badly, but was unable to ask for permission, gagged and blindfolded. I was their little plaything and...that was turning me on even more.

Mommy took that thing out of me, letting daddy take over. I felt his tip at my back entrance.

Grabbing my hips, he slowly moved inside of me, Lydia spreading my cheeks so he had easy access.

With my hands I was holding onto everything within my reach, my back arched and pussy dripping.

This was a foreign feeling and so good. Oh, so good.

Why had I never tried this before?

"You like that princess?" Daddy's voice was just a background noise. My thoughts were clouded from emotions. "Take it like the good girl you are. Take my cock!"

Once he was fully in, he waited, watching me for a reaction I assumed.

When he was sure I was fine, he started moving. His tip coming out and then back in again, my throat getting dry when I heard his cries of pleasure.

He got faster, Lydias hands now on my clit. Her fingers, I couldn't even say how many, inside of me, scratching my walls.

"I-I'm about to-" daddy shouted, "I'm about to come. Come with me, p-princess!"

That was all I needed to come undone. His dick moving inside me, mommy's fingers helping, I cried out against the paci, my eyes open against the blindfold.

My hole body was pulsating with lust and the climax, my hands spread wide, arms shaking by my side.

Lydia started kissing my neck when I felt daddy release all over me, making me wet once again.

"Amazing princess", he said breathless, "just amazing."

**********

Any wishes or what you would like to happen?

Thanks for reading! <3