Chapter 32 - Doctor's Appointment

Theo's POV:

Finally.

Finally, finally, finally.

My princess is reunited with me, together again at last.

I had waited so long for this day, this moment, to arrive. Hearing her voice over the phone had never been enough for me.

I wanted and needed her by my side, my little princess.

Showing her around the house brought me so much joy. I was happy and full of... butterflies?

Maybe that would be the correct word to describe what I was feeling. This thing between us, this understanding of one another, was different than what I had felt with other Littles before.

Alessia and I had already overcome a lot of stuff together and had worked on ourselves.

Having her here with me now felt like a clean, fresh start.

A true new beginning.

My princess seemed to like the house. The kitchen was big, with a wonderful wooden table and the dark red chairs I had bought. She giggled when she saw her new highchair.

In the living room, there was pretty much the same stuff as before. A TV, a carpet and the spacious sofa in the middle.

Upstairs, I showed her the office and a playroom, which could also be used for guests.

I had kept her own room in green colours, her favourite blanket just waiting for her return. My Alessia didn't pay much attention to the changing table - even though she was still naked, walking around with me.

Both our rooms where connected to the bathroom, so that's what I presented her next, before we ended up in the masters bedroom - my own.

The last thing I still needed her to see was the basement - but that was for another day.

Now Alessia's eyes find mine, longing in them. "What now, daddy?"

Oh, she is aroused, as am I. I can sense it even from a few feet away. She had missed me just as I had missed her.

Still - I can't touch her yet.

Surprising her, I pick her up in my arms, making her yelp and then laugh. She presses her face into my neck, her lips to my sensitive skin.

I bring her back to her room and put her on the changing table, grabbing a diaper and some new clothes for her.

"I see that you have shaved, babygirl", I say while placing the diaper under her, "but razors are dangerous for little girls. So next time, let daddy help you, OK?"

"Yes daddy, I...I didn't obey the rules."

Technically, we had never discussed shaving before. That was not included in our rules, but I let my princess continue anyway, interested in what she had to say.

"So maybe, I need a punishment", while she says it, she puts her legs around my waist, pulling me closer to the table.

Aha, she is needy.

My cute, little princess is eager for attention from daddy.

"Princess, we have somewhere to be, we need to leave", I explain while putting on her clothes, freeing myself from her legs in the process.

Picking her up once again, I brought her to the car and put her in the child seat, closing the seatbelt.

"Where are we going daddy?" she asks, worry in her voice.

I kiss her forehead. "To the doctor. Just a regular check-up. I need to get a few shots, and we both can take a blood test to make sure we are both still clean. You can also talk to the doctor about your pill, if you would like to change it."

"But..." Alessia's eyes get bigger. "I'm wearing a diaper."

I smile. "Don't worry. It's a real doctor, but I know her. And you know her too. I will be with you at all times, so just relax. Do you trust me?"

"Yes. Yes I do trust you, daddy."

"Great, so let's go. We shouldn't be late."

*******************

In the doctor's office, there was none other than Lydia sitting in front of us, wearing a white gown with a jacket.

When Alessia had recognized her, I had been able to spot the relieve on her face.

Lydia's brown hair got a little longer, the bangs are still the same though. She is smiling at us, mine and Alessia's vaccination cards in front of her.

"Well", she says, studying the information on it "Theo, you for sure need to redo your tetanus shot. It has been too long already. Alessia, you're all good. Has my assistent Martha already taken your blood?"

"Yes", I answer, "just a few minutes ago." During that, I had held my princess's hand, helping her through it.

Usually she was into pain, but not this kind.

"Perfect. I should get the results by tonight, latest tomorrow. I will call you once I know. And Theo, Martha will give you the shot before you leave. Now, Alessia, are you on birth control?"

"Yes I am."

"Are you happy with it? Would you like to stay on it or change to something else?" She looks at Alessia, her voice calm. "We also offer implants."

"What...How does the implant work?"

"It's a little stick that's put into your arm during the first five days of your cycle. Once it's in, it will prevent you from getting pregnant for about 3 years."

"Oh", Alessia seems to think about it. I know she hates to take a pill everyday.
"That actually sounds nice, except the putting it in part."

"You can think about it and if you want to have it, we can schedule another appointment. Today, let me just check if everything is alright. Please remove your jeans and underwear and lay on the examination table."

Alessia does what she is told, Lydia checks her and once she is done, I'm taking my girl home, ready to watch a movie and cuddle together in our new house.

Our new home.