¿?bonus?¿

Hey hey, bonus ig because I decided to rewrite the smut chap on ao3 but I can't let you guys don't have this new version lolol. enjoy
___________________________

Warning: Smut Ver 2..??

Jimin Shifted and Pulled Some Blanket when he Felt that the room was cold, Which is unexpected. His room was never cold, He can't use the aircon he had Since Taehyung and Him accidentally broke it By playing With it Which he regretted anyways.

He shifted again, But this time He's back Facing the bed And Him staring blankly at the Ceiling.

It Took Him 30 minutes To finally Notice That The ceiling Is Different From What he always See every Morning. The Dimly Lights He had On The side Of He's wall That fit perfectly With his Mustard Ceiling And The Small Chandelier, Yet he was seeing A Turquoise Ceiling And A White Color On Every Side Of the Ceiling.

He Look to his Side, There was supposed to be A Baby Blue Night stand With A Lampshade In it and His small plan yet he saw the night stand wass Color white with a lampshade on it. 

He quickly stood up And look Around  the dark room, He look outside the window and Saw That it was still dark. 

"What the Fuck!" He cursed Under his breath When He saw the Unfamiliar Room.He look down And sighed In relief When He Saw He was still wearing His clothes Except For his Leather jacket. 

Suddenly He Felt a Strong Tug From His Right and Suddenly Pulled Him back to bed.

"Jimin-ahh Don't Move" A husky Voice Groan Under The Blanket. He Felt an arm Snaking His Waist and pulled Him Under the blanket.

"I miss Your Scent" Jimin Blinked. He was seeing Yoongi, Sleeping Peacefully While Hugging him.

"H-hyung?" He whispered, The older answered back With a Hum And Pulled him Closer, Burrying its face on Jimin's Neck Which made Jimin Blush So hard.

"What time is it?" The older asked with his Husky Voice That Send shivers To Jimin's spine.

"I-I don't know" He whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" Yoongi chuckled which made Jimin Blush from embarrassment. Both of them was silent, Jimin Thought That the older Was Back To his sleep So he Slowly moved Earning A Groan From Yoongi making Jimin Froze.

"don't move, where are you going?bathroom?" Yoongi whined but he let go of the younger. 

"no, I-it's juts cold" Jimin Said. Yoongi then  Pulled Jimin slowly Closer To his chest And Hugged Jimin's tiny Figure,Then Burrying His nose On Jimin's Fluffy hair.

Jimin Blushed for the third time, But this time He swear He looked like a Tomato From How Warm the older was And how close He is.

"You're Blushing" Yoongi said, When he looked Down To See Jimin Blushing So HARD and Literally looked like a Tomato.

With that, Jimin Covered His Face Using his small Hands Making Yoongi smile.

"Are You still cold?" Yoongi ask While He keeps Sniffing Jimin's hair Which made It Hard to hear.

"Huh?" Jimin ask, Voice Muffled.