"So!.." The Chief Slammed His hands To his Table"The News That is spearing right now is.. True" He Sighed As he sat down.

"Kitty Got The Annathite And Now I'm Sure She's Planning To get Thulime."

Wait-she? not even having a luck to get a glance of Kitty, they decided to call her by She. She is good at Running away That Police still Don't Know Where She live. And Yes They also Call Gucci As She.

"... However We still Don't know when. Whe are still Trying to Trace all Of the date's and Time She Steal The Gems"Tge Chief said As he Look at The Folder He had a while ago.

" You can Have Your lunch Now. Dismiss! "They're Chief said And They all stand up And went to the cafe.

"Wow, Kitty and Gucci Really are good At Stealing" Namjoon Whispers To Yoongi.

"Now You're Giving a Compliment To A Thief? Really Namjoon?" Yoongi chuckled.

"What! I was just suprised, thought the Cops That They sent Will Find Kitty!"

"Yeah Yeah" Yoongi Boringly Replied.

"I wonder If They're Pretty As well" Namjoon Said, Not aware of what he's saying

"I'll tell That To Seokjin Hyung" Yoongi chuckled And Quickly Run To His Best friend's Boyfriend Which is standing On a empty Hallway where they always Meet.

Kim Seokjin, Namjoon's Boyfriend

A strict But Sweet And Lovely Boyfriend. Loves Eating Food Especially Namjoon's Hotdo- I mean Hotdogs.

"Wait Hyung No-" Before he could stop his Small Friend, Yoongi was now whispering Something To Jin. He Chuckled a little When he Saw How Tall Jin was and How small Yoongi, That Jin need to Crouch down a little To Hear what Yoongi is whispering. Then Just as he Thought, His Lover Glared at him.

"Hey Love" He calmly said and Was about to Kiss Jin in cheeks, deep inside he was Scared.

"Don't Hey Love Me!" Jin Said And pushed Namjoon Before he could Do anything.

"Sorry, I know Your mad" Namjoon said Trying To Wrap his hand around Jin's small waist.

"How could say that To a Thief? Do you want To Replace me?Am I Not Beautiful enough? " Jin asked

"What! No, I won't Love And You're Beautiful Okay?" He said, as he successfully Wrap His arms around The latter's Waist.

"Shut up! I'm still mad" Jin Said and Hit Namjoon In his arms But He didn't Remove His Arm.

"Do you want to eat? My treat?" Namjoon said, looking at Jin.

"Ooh, Yes That would be Lovely. Oh! Do you know The Chief Wanted To add Another desert tomorrow, I wonder what dessert Will he put..." Jin Said, His lover just chuckled on how fast His temper Changed.

"Are you done?!" Yoongi said.

"Shut up. You just don't have One" Jin Said And pulled them To the cafeteria