"Boo!" A voice From Jimin's Back Made him Stumble, Good thing The Guy with a Mask Catched Him With a Laugh.

What the-

"Who-" He was About To shout But The Guy already knew he will shout So He quickly Covered It with His hands.

"Shh, It's me Jimin"

What the- Why did he sound So familiar?

When the guy Removed its hand He slowly Lift His Hands and Remove It's mask.

"Hi!" The Older smiled.

"H-hyung?" Jimin Stutter, He didn't know if he He had An eye Problem Or Is he just Thinking About Him. Jimin Was staring At the older While Blushing, His heart Going wild.

What is he doing here? Did he come back for me? Did he missed me Or- No jimin He Don't like you back! Focus On the gem.

Yoongi Smiled"Are you just going to stand there or You'll hug me?"

" What are you doing here?" Jimin ask Making Yoongi Pout a little.

'Fuck, Don't Do that!' Jimin said To himself panicking

" I expect That You'll hug me Cause you Missed me.. "

"Let's just do That later OK, Answer My question First"

"I'm going To Catch A thief" Yoongi smiled. Jimin Quickly Look At Yoongi's clothes And saw He was Wearing A Police Uniform.

Fuck! I forgot!

Jimin quickly Turn But Yoongi Pulled Him again And Pushed him to a wall.

"Chill, I'm not Going To Really Arrest You" Yoongi Chuckled.

"I don't believe You..." Jimin Trail, Putting His hand On His Waist.

"Well, First I'm here Because I'm Going To he-"

"We Saw Her Here, She has a nice Voice Though"

They Both at The Direction where the Sound of talking comes from Followed By A Laughter Then Light Which Of course From A Flashlight.

"Hide!" Yoongi shouts and Grabs Jimin in The Arm Then Pulls Him behind One of The Pillars Inside The museum.

It was weird For Jimin. Why would Yoongi Hide With Him If He didn't need to, It's his Coworkers right?..

"Umm.. Why are you hiding With Me? You were supposed to Arrest me right?" Jimin Whispered To Yoongi Who was watching His Coworkers Walk Around And scan the place.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to Prove I'm not Going to arrest You" Yoongi smiled As he Turn back to Jimin.

"O..k"Jimin Trails" But You-"

" Shh, They're Getting Closer"Yoongi said Shushing Jimin Then He leans To Jimin So he Can See His Coworkers Walking Near Them.

Jimin, On the other hand Was Panicking On How The older Was so Close That He was Blushing so much  He can Smell The older. It was nice,He miss the older and just want to cuddle But Not now, He was Busy About the gem.

Yoongi Looked Down at Jimin, He's  was Red And was playing His finger. He Smiled, It Was so Long When he Was this close to the Younger. The youngers face Hadn't change That much, His Rectangular Droopy Eyes With his Dark Brown pupils, His Cute Nose And Of course His Plump Lips Which Made The Final Touch To his face.

Jimin Blushed Again When He Could Feel That The older has its eye on Him So he Decided To Look Back at The Older To Stop Him From Staring But He Didn't said Anything And Just Stare Back at the Older, Admiring His Brown Pupils.

They stared At each Other For almost A minute or so and They didn't even notice That Police were Gone And it's just the Two Of them, Admiring each other.

"Hyu-umm.." Jimin Said And Looked away, Still blushing.

Fuck

Yoongi said To Himself Leaning  Closer To Jimin Before Kissing The younger.

Jimin was Suprised, Who wouldn't anyways, Pair Of Soft Lips Meeting Yours. Jimin wanted To kiss Back But he can't of course, He Might Get himself into Trouble as well As Taehyung. So he Pushed Yoongi But the Older Pulled Him closer, He wanted More. There are two things Running In his mind.

Gem or Pleasure

Of course, Jimin being A Smarty Ass He pick Gem. Just kidding, he became Weak When it comes to the Older Of course, Yoongi's kisses are like black Holes pulling Jimin until all gravity is lost In His touch. That's why He pick Pleasure.

Yoongi Liked It, He didn't Know That Jimin would Push Him But He can't let that happen Right now, it's his chance To show how he loved Jimin. He continued to Kiss Jimin When The younger Let Him To. He Bit Jimin's Lower Lips Making Jimin Moan A little.

Oh my God

Yoongi then Explores His Tounge Inside Jimin's Wet cavern When The Younger Allowed Him. He Wanted More, More of Jimin. But He Didn't Know if The younger felt the same way So He Just calm himself and Let The kiss be Passionate.

He brakes The Kiss When He Felt That the Younger needed Some Air. He Looked At Jimin, he was Blushing So hard And Was still Suprised.

"Jimin-"

"Hyung" He called,The older hums in response"D-do You smell that?"Jimin ask, Looking At Yoongi.

" What? "Yoongi smiled.

" I'm getting Dizzy"Jimin said. It was sudden, After The older kissed Him He became Dizzy and Nauseous. He smelled Something that the older can't smell, The place Looked like it was spinning.

"Jimin" Yoongi Gasp When Jimin falls On his Arm.

"Jimin-ahh, I'm sorry" Is all Jimin Heard before He passed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what's your reaction About that? It was so long since I wrote a smut... And yes There will be a Smut Later So Don't judge My writing skills About that. Anyways Hope you like My story and ignore my Mistake, English is isn't my first language. See you later! 😊