Yoongi Hurriedly Ran To Jungkook, He saw Him Standing There, Just pointing He's Flashlight On the Thieves Who Hurried they're way.

"Jungkook! You were Supposed To Follow them!" Yoongi shouts.

"Huh?" Jungkook Looked At him confused. "But this wasn't-"

"Jeon? Min where are they?" The chief Suddenly Appeared With The others.

"They ran away sir But I'm going to follow Them" Yoongi Said And Ran Right away.

"You guys, Wait For The Front Gate. The other's Wait at the back. Jeon You're with me" The chief ordered And all of them Followed And ran On the direction The chief said.
~~
"Jiminie~Did you saw How handsome The police is~" Gucci Said In a Sing-song Voice While they lay Their back on wall. They successfully Left the scene HowEVAH they Were still Stuck inside The museum Because they can't Go out Confident with the gem The police Was Already outside Shouting That they should Surrender and things They won't do. How Wonderful Right?

"And he's Soo~ hot In his uniform" Gucci day dreamed.

"Gucci! Use our Code name Not our original name!" Kitty Scolded Gucci But the latter just Continues to day dream.

"I repeat Surrender now Or we will walk Inside And Arrest You!"

The Police Shouted using the Megaphone again.

Jimin scoffs"Isn't that what Police do? Arrest Bad guys?"He irritatedly said.

And That Moment When The Door Of the museum Open wide And Police Entered, Guns Pointing everywhere, Lights trying to find them.

" Oh God, were doomed! "Gucci said.

"Ugh! No other Choice, I'll destract Them" Kitty said Standing Up.

"wait what? Is that Really your plan? How about the gem?" Gucci frowned.

"I'm trusting You, Gucci" Kitty Winked And give him The Gem Making Gucci Awe. "Now When the Doorway Is Clear, run For The Gems Life"

"What about my life?"

"Oh, Your life's fine" Kitty Scoffs, Making Gucci Giggle.

"Boys~" Kitty said In His Most Flirtatious Voice Then Giggled but not showing himself.

"Come Get me" he said and Chuckled And Finally Peeked To see the Police Were Finding Him. Then he whistled Calling all The police attention, He giggled and winked.

"There She is!" One of them said and the others came back to reality And Ran to Catch Him.

Jimin- I mean Kitty Is used To Flirting And Running Just to Save Gucci and The Gems Life,he didn't worry much if Gucci failed, they're not alone Anyway...

After Running, Circling Around the museum and Making the police Run around, He look At the Place he and Gucci was before, he's gone, he's safe. Kitty sighed and Walked Around The museum, Proud To himself, Still being Aware of he's Surrounding, Not knowing He's Getting followed.

"Boo!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Short One shot Is About To end Guys, Enjoy Reading My story And Don't mind the Mistake Grammars I have😅