Yoongi Groaned And Shifted To His left and Right as He continued To Hear Loud Noises Coming From The kitchen.

Yoongi groaned One more time As The noise Became Louder,So he stand up And Rushed To The kitchen Only to see This Small Pink Haired Guy Standing On A Chair Reaching A Cereal from The Shelf, His White Milky Skin Can be seen As His Shirt Keep Yanking up as the small Boy continued To reach The cereal.

"The Fuck?" Yoongi Cursed Earning Jimin's Attention.

"Sorry Hyung, I can't reach The cereal" Jimin Turned To Him And Smiled"Um, Can you help Me?"

"why Would I?"Yoongi smirked as he lean Through The Door.

"Because I'm Hungry? "Jimin Said Crossing His arms on His chest.

"But You can't"Yoongi smiled As He walk To Jimin And Carried Him down.

"Why? Did you just put That Up For A display?" Jimin questioned Sitting Down.

"No, I put it There so That Small Person Like You Can't Reach it"

"How Can you be so sure That A small Person Will Come Here?" Jimin gasped When He thinks of a Scenario"Am I not The Only person You invited Here?! "

" Why? You jealous? "Yoongi Said, Grabbing The Cereal And Shaking it in front of Jimin.

" Duh, Ofcourse I am! Isn't it Obvious That I let You fuck me Because I like You"Jimin said and Stared Into Yoongi's Soul.

"I dunno, Just making Sure" Yoongi Grinned as He Turn His back To Jimin To prepare Breakfast.

"Anyways, What time is it?" Yoongi Asked As he Glanc to Jimin who is Scrolling on his phone.

"Umm, 9?"

"9 Am!" Yoongi Looked back at Jimin who is Smiling At Him.

"Why?"

"Too fucking early.." Yoongi sighed.

"Early? Are you sure?" Jimin Scoffed, Yoongi just Nod. "Anyways, Why are You Shirtless? It's like Cold"

"Nah, As if You didn't saw my Body Last night"

"Shut Up" Jimin scoffed, Yoongi Chuckled and Focused On His Cooking.
---
"Hyung~" Jimin whined As he tried To call Yoongi for A hundred time But failed.

"What Jimin?" Yoongi finally Talked To Him.

"I'm bored" Jimin smiled And Layed In His Lap.

"Am Not" Yoongi replied Back, Eyes still Focused On His phone.

"Ugh! Why are you focused On Your phone? Do you Have someone?" Jimin whined again. Yoongi just Chuckled, Rolled His eyes And Steal A Kiss On Jimin.

"Can I have More?" Jimin requested, Doing his puppy Eyes But Yoongi Didn't Look back To him again.

"Hyu-"

"Hello?" Yoongi Suddenly said, Phone On his ears.

"Yeah, sorry About That" Yoongi chuckled, Jimin curious Who's on the other side and who's he talking to.

"I don't Know..."

"Yeah,Thanks Bye" Yoongi Said, Smiling Before hanging up.

"Who's That?" Jimin asked.

"My coworker" Yoongi said, Pushing Jimin So he can Lay On the couch.

"Hey-"

"Much Better" Yoongi Sighed As he pulled Jimin to lay In his Chest Making the younger In shock But later on Got back from his senses And Burried His Face On The older's Neck.