---
Jimin slide down through the window, Making a slide sound but not That loud To alert The security Inside The museum.

"Kitty!" A voice whispered, He Looks down and saw 'Gucci Gang' calling him. "It's clear down here!"

"Thanks Gucci!" He Shouts back. He Slowly Hold For the support as he goes down, Sliding So smooth, He looks like A pro.

"There" He smiled as he Reaches The Floor, He smiled and Reached something In the pocket of his jacket.

'𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦'

It was shiny, A purple-Pink gem Shining As the light of the moon Hit The gem, Making It Shine More.

"So precious"

"Kitty!" Gucci Shouts And ran to Him and pushed him on the wall. There was a Guard at His back, Looking around.

"Who's there?!" the guard shouts and pointed To where Kitty Was standing before.

"What are you doing?" Gucci asks Him"You almost got us caught"He Said.

"Is he gone?" He asks and Look around and saw no one."theres No one!" He Shouts back.

'𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙙'

He Looks To the other side and saw Gucci, Next to a Body.

"What the-"

"Kitty wait!"

Before They knew It, The alarm Went on as Jimin Hit The lazer That was next To her.

"Shit, Let's Go!" Kitty Said. The Alarm Was Loud, Loud that It made the two irritated. It wasn't They're First time so They already knew the sound But still Loud As fvck.

"The cops" Gucci panted As He went Inside They're Beautiful Shiny Black Car with a Fire That was color Pink That Kitty Suggested.

"Let's Goo!" Jimin Shouts As Gucci Started the Car.

"Another Victory" Gucci Said And Drove away.
~
"Hey! Hey wake up!" The cops said, Shaking The Laying body of a guard.
"What the hell Are you doing?!"

"Theif!" He shouted as he Sit

"Yeah, Where are they?" Another Cops said

"I-i don't know. I black out!"The guard said Voice was A little shaky

"What? You black out? What kind of guard are you?"

"No, I think he Was beaten up" The other Cops said As he Look at The bruise of the Guard.

"They got away Again" He sighed.