Yoongi sighed as he Sit In his Swivels Chair.

"Your really going?" His Best friend, Namjoon Ask Leaning At His desk and watching his Small friend Go circle and turning in his Swivel chair.

"I don't know..."He said, still turning

" Can you stop that? I'm Getting dizzy Just by Watching you"

"I can't, I think it helps me think" He said Ignoring his friend.

"Still, Stop I'm going To vomit."His friend said, Covering his mouth and Finally leaving Yoongi's Office.

" Finally"Yoongi said Then stopped Turning around. "Finally getting some rest" He said, Moving To His desk and Putting his legs There Then Drifting to sleep.

"Mr Min? Can I talk to you for a second?" A voice suddenly Called Making Yoongi Turn his head To the door And saw His Boss, Leaning at the door.

"A-ah, Yes Sir."He said as he stumble To his feet" I-Uh Sorry For That"He said Looking down.

"It's fine, I know You also had a bad day" His boss said Winking at him Then Chuckles.

"About the Case, Will you take it?" His boss said, Walking around his office.

"Do I still have a time To think about That?" He said, watching His boss.

"Well Yes, however The Gem Is In danger. Kitty gang Is planning To get that On Saturday In the Evening,You know how important Thulime Is Right?" He said, Turning around to Yoongi.

Thulime. A wonderful name, Right?They're Ancestors Found It On The early 400 Hundred Years ago. Thulime Produce a Powerful Energy That Humans Nowadays, especially Yoongi's Generation Used it as The Source Of all Of they're Electricity. Of Course It cost Alot That Some of The People Living there tried to steal It, One of Them Is Kitty Gang And His Assistant And His Close Friend Aka Gucci Gang. They Became Famous When They Steal The Gems From The other City, The Colressite Gem From The Prasville City which Is right next To them And The Gem Called Carmine Gasulite From The City called Sochaek And Many more Cities And Now, Kitty And Gucci Were planing To Get Thulime.

"Yes Sir. I'll Think about that" He Said Even if he doesn't want to He doesn't have a choice. The gem Is important, Not for the City but The Younger Or new Generation Can use it.

"I'll Wait for your Decision, Mr Min" His Boss Said, Smiling at Him Before Going out of his room.

He let out A Loud sigh As He Sit back From His chair.
~
(Remember all of this Is Just A fanfic. Don't take it too serious especially the Names.)