The Night Finally Came, Jimin And Gucci is now starting ready themselves.

"Jimin, Are you done?" Taehyung asks From the Living room. As if on Cue, Jimin walk out of the room. Feeling proud on what he's wearing.

"What the-Why are you wearing like that?" Taehyung ask Looking up and Down At His friend.

Jimin was wearing a leather jacket that he love so much and the pink rhinestones on his shoulder that shine bright when It hit By the light with a XXV Gucci Shirt Under it. It also looks perfect on him As he was wearing a black tight pants That Made his Big fat ass look better,and finally His Hot pink-Purple Hair That He Adore and likes to style Everyday.

"It's A grand Night, Tae. I need to wear Something special For tonight" He winked. "What about You? Why did you decide to use all Gucci of yours?" Jimin chuckled.

"Its grand Night, Kitty." He mocked Jimin, While The other Just roll his eyes.

Taehyung's Blue Hair matches With his Blue Jacket And A tiger Embroidered In the front.

"What Time Are we Going? I'm getting impatient.." Taehyung Said, Sitting at the couch.

"Me Too, Tae. It's almost 11 Don't worry" He said And joined His Friend on the couch.
~
Yoongi and Namjoon is now Going to the police car. Both of them Are Eager to catch Kitty and Gucci, who wouldn't Right?If you're a police And Wanna stop The crime That is Happening,ofcoures You need To catch The criminal.

Yoongi Looked up, The Night Is Peaceful. People Were Sleeping And getting recharging they're energy for Tommorow. Yoongi's Blonde Locks Sway and Move As the Cold breeze Hit him And Make him Shiver.

The drive was Quiet, They were all Looking everywhere, Admiring they're city's Beautiful view At night. As they were getting closer and closer to the Museum, His Heart was beating fast,him being anxious is Getting high and high every second.

"Let's go boys"

Yoongi Looked at His Back, There were Namjoon And He's Other coworkers But One face Seem A little Unfamiliar To him.

"Chief? Who's that kid?" He asked

"Ahh, That? Jeon Jungkook" He smiled"I decided to bring Him So That He'll learn Something"

He look back and saw How nervous The boy was, He Slowly Stand And walked to the boy who seemed Spacing out.

"Hey" He smiled And sat I front of the boy.

"H-hi" The boy shyly replied.

"Min Yoongi" He said, Extending his hand For a shake.

"J-jeon Jungkook" The Boy stutter But Accepted Yoongi's Hand.

"Don't be too shy"He chuckled" Do your best later, okay bud?"He said Winking.

"Ok"Jungkook Giggled.
~
"Finally, we're here" Gucci said As he stopped His car And got outside, followed by Kitty.

"Let's Go, I heard The police is Coming To get us" Kitty said.

"As if They Will really Get us" Gucci Chuckled and Unlocked the door.

First Mission, Pass The Security cams. It's easy For Just Camera But now, they were surprised,cute little robots Were roaming inside.

"What the-" Gucci Said in surprised

"I guess They Level Up the security For us" Kitty Chuckled. They began To Walk On each side of the museum and Tried they're best To Stay Quiet,But Of course Being Clumsy is Part of Gucci's Life And accidently Hits A Vase Tgat cost A Lot, But not that much that really cost like the Gem.

Kitty Shot Gucci a glare when The vase Fall down and Broke It, Getting The Robot's attention.

"Run!" Kitty Whisper-Shout At Gucci. Gucci who is A 'Good Boy' Started Running To The door That lead To the next Room.

Gucci Panted As he Was Inside. Then a knock Interrupted him,He was silent for a moment but-

"Gucci open up!" Kitty said In a Nervous voice, turns Out A security guard Showed up And have a look at the Vase Gucci just broke.

"Are you planning To Get Me In the jail!?" Kitty Whispered To Gucci

"Sorry, I was just shocked for a moment" Gucci Said With a little giggle.

"Anyways, We're almost There" Kitty said.

"Since we're talking about it, why don't you turn around" Gucci said And Pointed at Something.

The Gem Carefully Put in a Glass. What amazed Them that they put Lazers Before you even get there.

"we're having a lot of fun" Kitty Chuckled And Started Walking, And crouching Just to avoid The Lazer. Kitty Tried to Stop breathing While trying to cross The Lazer, it gives him A time To concentrate And Yes it really helped Him, in fact he's almost Done!

"Gucci You're turn" Kitty said And Panted. It's a little hard You Know.

Gucci Then Began, He Crouched And Layed on the floor Just to pass The layer. While Kitty Has a strategy Of Cutting his Breath(A/n:that's Weird) Gucci has His own. It's called 'Having Fun' But of course he still need to Stay Aware Of his sorroundings. For the last Lazer He wanted it To Be special, And so He Decided to land on His hands upside-down,(A/n:Is that what you call it?)And it he did Great Actually, but the funny part, He's Shirt Falls upside-down And covered His face making Him laugh and Started to loose balance.

Kitty Who is Busy Checking on the gem Got loss Of Concentration when he saw Taehyung land in his hand upside down, it's cool But He quickly Grab Taehyung's Feet when the other one loose balance.

"Tae!" Kitty Scolded.

"What? That's fun.. I wanted to try that again" Gucci smiled And Arranges His clothes.

"No more Later, Gucci" Kitty Scolded Gucci, But He just Ignore Kitty. "Now help me With here."

"Fine" Gucci Pouted and walked To The gem"Ooh, It's shiny"Gucci Exclaimed As he Slowly approached he gem.

"I know right!" Kitty agreed.

"But how do we Open this?! Its—hard!" Gucci said, As he tried to push the glass.

"I know, maybe There's a Button?" He said And started To observe The stand.

"Ooh, What does this Red button do?" Gucci Exclaimed
(A/n:😅)

"Wait Gucci No-"

To they're Suprise The glass Slowly Open And The Gem Shines And turn Into Purple When The Light of The moon Hits it.

"Wow" They both exclaimed, They're Hands Were eager to touched it.

"It's the most prettiest Gem I've ever seen!" Gucci Said And wanted to touch It.

"Me first!" Kitty said And Slapped Gucci's Hand Making Gucci Pout And Sat On the floor.

"Look It changes Color!" Kitty whisper-shout In excitement.

The first Color Was Pink, Purple And now Blue!!

"Kitty, Can I touch it now?"Gucci Whined While trying To Get Kitty's attention.

" Mhm.. "Kitty Said And Think For a second while Tapping His finger on his Chin." Maybe-"

The both of them Look At the Direction where they heard A sound Of a door Open,Then a Light Flashes through Gucci's Face.

" Hey! Stop-Ow! "Gucci Shouts When Kitty suddenly Pulled Him.

" Hyung! Kitty's here! "The rookie Police shouted As he look at his back.

" Fuck! "