| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

Waking up in Draco Malfoy's arms is definitely a pleasant experience.

Looking to my right, he's sleeping like a baby— his faint snores and breathing are the only sound that can be heard around the room. Actually taking time to admire his features— small light freckles on the side of his nose which are barely noticeable unless you are close up to him, his platinum blonde hair is soft when I run my hands through it. Softly, I take my fingers and caress his cheek, following through his jawline. A smile forms onto my face, when the events from yesterday play again in my head.

The words he said, the way it felt so right when his body was connected with mine, his aftercare, the moments we shared— everything.

'But I only want you'

I smile when I hear Draco's low morning voice from beside me, "Morning, love"

Looking at my side when he pulls me closer by my waist, I peck his cheek greeting him. "Good Morning Draco."

"Sleep well?" He asks, his eyes finally fluttering open.

"Mhm, and you?" I smile, my hands running through his hair.

"After last night's events, I sure did." He responds, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Let's skip today." He softly groans, starting to place soft kisses on my bare shoulder.

"Draco we can't just skip classes." I whisper, trying to divert my mind from the kisses he's giving. 

"But we can." He speaks, his kisses continuing their way up to my neck.

"Mmm... Draco we have to get ready," My brain urging me to get ready, but my body doing the opposite— leaning my neck more towards him.

Instantly, he flips me around— like he was just waiting for me to do that. His body now hovering over me. Flashing me a smirk, he leans down, finally connecting our lips. As much as I want to get ready for classes, my brain rejects the idea— letting my lips moving against his.

My hand move from his hands, tracing over to his muscular biceps and making their way to the back of his neck— where I pull him closer and let my hands run through his soft, blonde hair. He softly groans, his left hand on my throat, slightly choking me. His other hand is tugging at the shirt I'm wearing— his hands going under it shortly afterwards, caressing my bare skin.

The taste of his lips... I can't get enough.

"Draco," I whisper in between kisses, "We have to get ready."

"Mhm." His voice is low, now plastering my face with kisses.

"Draco!" I finally push his chest with a laugh, making move from on top and land beside me.