Chapter 7 - Unwanted Memories

Harry

Why do I feel like death?

I groaned as I physically had to bring both of my palms down to my eyelids and manually peel them open.

The orange hue forcing its way through the sheer tattered black curtains of my room indicates that it has to be early in the morning. It's either early in the morning or I slept the entire day away and it's evening, that's nothing new.

"Suki, I will cut all of your dreads off if you do that shit again!"

My fingers laced up through the front of my hair, pulling at the roots. One of the many things I absolutely despise is being met by people being obnoxiously loud the minute I wake up.

Not to mention, there was loud rock music playing that was nearly loud enough to rattle my door off it's hinges.

Juda is constantly fighting with Suki over something, and it's always over the dumbest fuckin shit. They say it's just playful banter, but I think they are fucking in secret and that's just how they show each other affection.

"Stop being a pussy!"

Suki's high pitch voice broke out through the hallway beyond my door, which was enough to have me shooting out of bed as if it were an alarm clock.

I stood up onto my feet, adjusting the waist band of my sweats that loosely sat against my hips, smoothing my hand over the front of my bare torso.

I ruffled my hair with my hand as I shuffled my feet lazily towards the door, taking a deep breath to compose myself. Don't get me wrong, I love Suki but at the end of the day this is mine and Juda's place, she's always here as if she pays the fuckin rent.

The moment I opened the door, I watched as Juda snapped his head in my direction as he had his back leaned up against the counter with Suki's arms wrapped around his neck.

With a look of shock on his face, he was suddenly pushing Suki away from him.

"Please, " I smirked as I walked past them towards the fridge. "Don't stop on my account."

I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped me, knowing that my suspicions were correct all along. My hand gripped the handle of the fridge, pursing my lips as I eyed down what we had.

Orange juice, a few apples, a bag of chips for some reason, condiments, a bottle of tequila and a twelve-pack of beer.

"You don't know what you saw, fuck off, " Juda cleared his throat from behind me and a wicked grin spread across my face as I grabbed a single can of beer.

My eyes flicked from Suki who had her arms crossed over her chest, unable to even give me the satisfaction of eye contact, and Juda who was scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah? So you don't mind if I just, " I quickly stepped behind Suki, bringing my hand back and quickly slapping my palm against her ass, earning a yelp on her end.

I ran towards the bean bag chair in the corner of the living room before he could even grab me, plopping myself down and popping the beer tab with my teeth.

I watched in satisfaction as Juda just slowly shook his head at me while Suki flipped me the bird with a scowl, before turning on her heel in the direction of Juda's room.

"Really? Beer at 8 in the fuckin morning Harry?" Juda's voice blended in with the loud music that was playing throughout our living room.

I glanced up at him through my eyebrows as I swirled the liquid around inside of the can, before chugging it all down in one go.