Chapter 1 (haha one).

:Amelia/Scenty's POV:

I stare down at the grass, I don't know why Airy keeps us here, but all isn't too bad anymore, I guess. Liam, the forest green backpack I had considered a friend, had been sent home to San Francisco yesterday.. or was it the day before? You forget time in this place, truly.

I pick up one of the strangely triangular blades of grass, which was somehow separated from the rest of the ground. It wasn't sharp at all, though. In fact, it almost seemed.. dull, and soft. I held it up in the air, it immediately pointing to what seemed to be the sun, but in reality it might've honestly just been some odd, glowing ball. Whatever it was, though, it was observed to attract these odd blades of grass.

I soon put the grass down on it's side, but it immediately flipped onto the right side, facing the sun like it always did. Everything was so strange here, I didn't want to be here anymore, not at all.. but it isn't like I was able to leave. Airy had trapped us here with no way out. This place, it only makes me think of my two friends here, or.. the friends which used to be here, I really miss Liam and Soda Bottle, but.. I can't dwell on the past, not anymore. I switched my focus over to some of the other contestants. Team C wasn't really doing much, it just looked like Charlotte was ranting to them again, only one of them seemed interested, that being Circle. Although, out of team C, I don't really know too much about him. I'm starting to get a bit curious about it, but I'd rather not ask, not right now. I sat down again, watching them from afar and taking deep breaths, trying not to think too much about where I was.

                                                                       :Liam/Backpack's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, I noticed I had passed out in the same alleyway, under the same light as I had been the night before, I must've been tired, I mean.. I hadn't really slept very well the previous night. The Plane had been quite exhausting to be in, I likely didn't have a home anymore, since everyone had thought I'd died on my way home from work that one night. That's why I hate that competition, and Airy so much. I had lost everything because of the dumb competition...

I slowly regained my consciousness fully, getting up and taking a deep breath. I walked out of the alleyway, continuing down the sidewalk, as if instinct was guiding me back to my old home. I had passed a lot of stores and office buildings, as well as houses, before I realized where I was going exactly. I near tripped over my own feet, but quickly regained my balance. I didn't want to break my leg again, it hurt enough the first time.

Soon, remembering that moment, I thought of my friends back at the Plane. I thought mostly about Soda Bottle, I missed him a lot. I was given his address by Stone, and I planned to make my way there no matter what, although I did want to get there in a way that wasn't on foot. I sat down near the door of a small store, tired from walking aimlessly for miles. It had been hours since I'd stopped walking, I relaxed for a few minutes, before walking into the convenience store. I guess I figured someone in there could help me, it's been... 6 months or so since I've been here? I'm not really that sure, honestly.

I was welcomed in, nobody really seemed that surprised to see me. I thought I was presumed dead but.. They welcomed me in as if it was completely normal. I didn't ask about it though, walking over to the counter and asking for directions to a certain... building. I had been told to go there by the notes Stone had given me back then.

"Oh, it's just down the street, and to the left, should be a.. brick building around the average size of a house!" They looked at me, and continued, "Anything else?"

"Oh, no. That's all, thank you." I waved to them, before proceeding out of the door, and heading towards the strange building.

(Jeebus, 700+ words um--)