Chapter 11.

: Brent/Soda Bottle's POV :

...How long had it been?

Almost a week of work, of slaving over blazing hot equipment, it was all, torture. God, I've never wanted to leave more than now. Leave this building, this city, this state...

...This world.

I shudder, looking outside of the window at the setting sun and crossing my fingers, hoping to god that it was nearly 6, and that I could go home. Being here was horrible, to the point I didn't even want to think of anything.

...Anything except him. Everyone on the plane, hell, I'd rather be there, with Liam, with Amelia, Charlotte... Anywhere but here. I just, hoped Liam was still there, safe, with the others. Or... Honestly, I hope they sent him back home. Nobody deserved to be in that... /place/ less than him. I kept looking back and forth between the clock, the window, and my hand. That's right... I was gonna patch that up, wasn't I.

The timer goes off, 6 already? Good. My hands instinctively start to remove my visor, before I stop, to think. Time is.. different here than on the Plane, isn't it? It has to have been.. months, since I left, if it's been 2 years since I was sent there. Liam is... probably back by now, isn't he?

It wasn't something I wanted to think about for very long, as I removed the visor and clocked out, almost swearing to myself that I'd quit that crappy job eventually, and go back to my own life. Go see Liam, and Amelia out here like normal. Anything along those lines would be better than torturing myself over some stupid rent that nobody in this town could afford on a job like mine.

I hop back into the car. How did I.. still have this? More importantly...

...Nah, not worth thinking about right now. Time is weird anyway.

                                     : Circle/Christopher's POV :

.../Was/ I drowning?

I hadn't experienced something like that before, dunking entirely into cold water... Why was it cold now? It might be something in the air, maybe it was just me, but, regardless. I'm grateful that Scenty pulled me out... Or, should I call her Scenty? I don't even know anymore. She acted... odd, when I called her Amelia. She'd left by now anyways, so I'm not sure why I'm thinking about this...

...Regardless. I swiftly found myself walking, aimlessly towards the horizon, I didn't know where I was going, I don't ever know entirely what I'm doing, do I? That conversation, my strategies in challenges, it's all on whims, I don't plan anything. I can't even tell if that's a bad thing anymore...

I continue to walk, putting my thoughts in the right places as I do my honest best to stay far away from everyone else on the Plane. One person, there's only one person I want to be near right now. One that won't pity anything I say, one that understands, but doesn't quite either...

...One.

I continue to walk, more or less trying to find who I'm looking fo-

" Hey guys. "