Chapter 6.

:Soda Bottle/Brent's POV:

I stare, blankly at the roof of my one-bedroom apartment. I just couldn't stop thinking about the Plane.. about Liam. It was about two hours until I had to go to my job, I hated working there, but it was the only way I could make money to pay for my college. Yeah, I'm still in college, you can imagine how concerned everyone was for me, being completely absent for half a week...

I dragged myself out of bed, picking up the visor I wore at work. I grabbed my keys quickly, not even bothering to eat breakfast before heading out. I needed to work to get my old pay back, after all. I drove as fast as the traffic and speed limit would let me, ending up there within about 15 minutes. Now that I think of it, I could've broken the speed limit a few times and gotten there in 10 minutes, not like the cops around here care that much when you speed unless they don't like you.

I head in through the employees-only door, putting on my visor and immediately clocking in and starting to work. I obviously seemed a bit more.. eager to work than usual, since our manager had noticed. He did applaud me, of course, but I didn't think anyone would really notice I was there, let alone working harder than usual. I brushed it off, continuing to just.. do my job, flipping burgers and frying the fries, you know the drill.

                                                         :Moldy/Charlotte's POV:

That.. conversation with Scenty earlier, it felt like she actually cared about what I had to say. I'm glad I could vent to her and all, but.. I couldn't stop thinking about it.. about Scenty. She had such.. a beautiful voice, an amazing personality.. and-- Oh no, what am I saying? It isn't like I like her in that way, we're just friends. We have to be just friends, right?

I stop walking near what seemed to be the only forest in this place, I lean against a tree. The trees.. actually felt like the trees back in Atlanta. I instantly relax, letting gravity take me and falling gently into a comfortable sitting position. I stare up at the sky, which now had clouds, made by Airy before one of the more... 'recent' challenges. This place isn't the worst I've ever been in, but.. I really hate being here, I want to leave so badly that it isn't even funny anymore, not like it ever was.

God, I hate this place to be fully honest, what am I even saying. Airy is one of the worst people I've ever seen exist, what a maniac that dude is. I've seen Scenty scream her heart out to him multiple times, and yet, he doesn't even care. He didn't care when Liam broke his leg, he didn't care when the baby died, he didn't even bat an eye when Liam DROWNED. It's insane how uncaring and lazy Airy is, honestly... I sigh, taking a deep breath and letting my mind drift wherever it wanted to. It drifted to Scenty, it felt nice to think about Scenty, but.. it also just felt so weird, y'know? 

I start thinking of nothing in particular, closing my eyes and letting the scenery take me in, a few minutes later, I was out like a light.