5

It was afternoon and I was currently walking through the crowded streets from the village with Imelda, she asked me for accompany her in some shopping and I agreed. After a morning full of screaming from Mrs Allard I desperately needed to get out of that house, at least this time she didn't hit me seeing my hands still wrapped in cloth.

Imelda was rambling about what she was going to purchase and what to do for dinner when a beautiful necklace, from the jewelry store that has a detailed sign painted and hanging on top of the door with the name Papillon D'Or, steals my attention, the sun rays making the diamonds on it shine making me even more attracted to it.

It is so beautiful, simple and discreet, but at the same time elegant and a little extravagant, catching everyone's attention. A small smile appears on my lips reminding me of a beautiful redhead.

The jewelry piece gets me even more intrigued, will a lady like her like it? Would she wear it? Maybe I could give her as a gift

The jewelry piece gets me even more intrigued, will a lady like her like it? Would she wear it? Maybe I could give her as a gift. I could give it to her when we met at the fountain. "Y/n? Come, we need to go to the bakery." Imelda says dragging me out of my thoughts "Sorry, I'm right behind you" I say giving the necklace a last glance.

Entering the bakery the smell from the bread instantly meet my nostrils making me inhale deeply while closing my eyes, Imelda chuckles and moves to where the owner was to buy what she needed.

My eyes roam the room seeing many types of bread, carefully disposed all around the place. Then I shift my gaze to the window, where I could see the busy people walking through the small street. They all seem to have something important to attend, their face extremely concentrated, perhaps deeply in thought on what their task is. My attention is brought to the front store, a tailor, when three women walk out the door. I could only see the face from two of them and confusion gets me, their faces were extremely familiar, but I don't know from where. They are wearing beautiful flowery dresses with matching hats that look exactly the same, the only difference being the color, one pink and the other yellow, extravagant colors that made them extremely out of place.

 They are wearing beautiful flowery dresses with matching hats that look exactly the same, the only difference being the color, one pink and the other yellow, extravagant colors that made them extremely out of place

Then my eyes land on the woman which is slightly turned on her side to me, she is wearing a beautiful black and yellowish dress, with a big black hat that was covering her face.