11

TW: sexual assault, violence, mature content

~×~

I'm being dragged out of the room by Lady Tremaine when mother restrains our passage "Can we please proceed on our way?" Lady Tremaine was extremely polite considering the situation, but I could notice her annoyance towards mother. She was squeezing my hand making me feel safe "No. My daughter needs to remain here." mother says sharply bringing me to reality, the grip on my hand tightens "I promise you, Lady y/l/n, y/n will be here in no time." mother raises an eyebrow and looks down to our interlocked hands "Not a chan-" she tries to hold us back, but father calls her to talk with a smiling couple beside him, she gives us a bitter smile "Excuse me." she says frustrated and walks away. Sighing I look to the woman grabbing my hand, she gives me a smile and off she goes, dragging me with her up the stairs.

On the top of them she looks at me "Where can we talk? Privately." she asks "In my bedroom, come with me, please." I say nervously as she's about to enter my bedroom. Opening the door I look back at her "Ladies first." I say doing a hand movement for her to come in, she lets out a little chuckle slapping my arm in a funny way.

Closing the door I turn to face her, she looks everywhere but me "I do like your room very much." I'm curious about what's making her so nervous to not even look at me "I appreciate that." I say with a wide smile "So, what is the reason you wanted to talk with me in private?" I ask her, her head snaps in my direction, eyes glazed over me, she opens her mouth, but quickly closes again. I wonder what is making her so nervous "Right. Do you remember the last time we were alone?" I nod remembering our faces inches apart in her kitchen "I want to apologize for my actions." the room went silent her eyes telling me the contrary of what she said. Swallowing the lump on my throat I force myself to smile, though is not as sincere as I wish it looked "It's alright, I wanted to apologize myself for that night as well, it was not right what I did." she looks deeply into my eyes and I really hope she can read every single word they're telling her, that I do not regret anything about that night and that I wanted to go further.

"Well, I think it's the best for us to go down, unless we want to deal with your mother temperament." she says goofily broking the intense stare making me laugh "So... Are we good?" I ask a little uncertain "Oh sweet girl, yes, everything is alright." she says walking over to me and pulling our bodies together for a good, long and heart felt embrace. I don't want to let go, I want to stay right here in her arms listening every heartbeat.

Walking out of my bedroom and down stairs we proceed to the living room where everyone is. Out of nowhere mother appears in front of us, grabs my arm and looks at Lady Tremaine "I thing you have already socialized enough with my daughter, as you can see and understand this party is for her to find a pretender as for she's needed down here." she says, her tone sharp and rude. Lady Tremaine looks at me and again to mother shocked "I apologize Lady y/l/n, but I really needed your daughter for a short period of time to clarify certain situations of the past. I didn't want to make yourself stressed." she says sarcastically, but stern witch makes a little chuckle escape my mouth, she looks at me with amusement "If you'll excuse us we need to go somewhere." mother says pulling me, her grip strong as iron.

We exit the house and enter the backyard garden, I look at her confused "What are we doing here?" she does not let out a word witch makes me extremely nervous "Mother -" she stops in front of... Théodore. My stomach turns upside down making me stick "Y/n, Théodore wants to speak with you in private as well." my face expresses panic, but mother just nods and walks away leaving us alone.

One step closer, two and three... He's close enough from me, my body froze, bringing his hand to my face and caressing my cheek he says "You're so beautiful y/n." and kisses me, I'm shocked and scared, so I try to pull back, but with no success as for he brings his hands to the back of my neck and to my lower back. Our bodies are so close making me sick, I just want to scream and run to my bedroom, lock the door and cry, but for some reason my body is frozen.