13

The sun shines and the chirping of the birds can be heard, the smell of all the flowers around me comes with the breeze, filling my nostrils with it.

With my eyes still closed, I feel a body pressed against mine. Their arms around my small delicate body, while their head rests on top of mine. A couple of scenarios run through my head and my heart starts beating like never before, the fear possessing my mind and body. The memories from last night came flowing through my mind, making my small figure shiver.

I feel those arms pulling me closer and more tightly against the body of this other person, a shaky breath flies out of my mouth and the person glued to me starts caressing my hair "Shhhh, it's alright sweet girl, you're safe now." a voice says, those words echoing through my mind "No- Please." I say with my voice breaking, I can't breathe and start to hyperventilate.

With all that's left of my strength I push the person away while getting up and walking away as quickly as I could.

When I turn around and my eyes land on the person my heart breaks. Those blue icy eyes that I've come to love are looking at me with an indecipherable expression "I'm- I'm sor-" I beging, but she quickly cut me off "Y/n, mark these words. That bastard will suffer, I'm going to make sure he will." the redhead's eyes glow like a blue fire, the most dangerous one, you can't see it but you can feel it. Somehow it makes me feel safe, the blue fire seems strangely comforting.

A soft smile appears on my lips, my eyes show vulnerability while letting out crystal clear water "I care about you so much—" I whisper thinking that at this distance she wouldn't be able to hear me, but oh i was so wrong "What?" she breathed out, my eyes widened as the realization hit me "I- Nothing, no, I was just thanking you about everything you've made for me." I was so focused on rambling my way out of what I've just said that I hadn't noticed the woman coming near and sanding right in front of me, only a small space between our bodies.

Her warm breath tingling in my cheek made me realize how close she was. Suddenly the air turns heavier which makes it more and more difficult to breathe normally.

Daring to look up I see something in her eyes that I've never seen before; desire. Her pupils are blown, that sight makes my heart jump crazily against my rib cage.

"Now, would you please repeat what you've said, darling?" her voice comes out raspy and deep, craving those words slipping out of my lips. Goosebumps erupt on my skin and a lump forms on my throat making me gulp.

My eyes avoid her piercing ones looking down to my hands, which only made her slender fingers slide under my chin lifting up my head. She pleaded with her eyes for me to say them again "I care about you so much." six simple words came out of my mouth.

Her eyes were holding so many emotions, I couldn't decipher what she was thinking, panic settled in "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that, it's so—" I was rambling again "Y/n." the redhead simply said "With all the respect, shut up." and then her warm lips were on mine, dancing like two leaves in the wind.

What seemed like hours was nothing more than simple minutes. Lady Tremain pulled back and tenderly rested her forehead against mine "Dear, you have no idea how long I've been dreading to do this." her voice echoes on my ears pulling a smile from on my lips "I have to say, that the feeling is mutual, my Lady." I say earning a chuckle from her.

××××
Heyyoooo!!
I'm aliveeeee (sorry to keep you waiting, but I was lost, didn't know what to write)
This chapter is reaaallllyyyy short, buuuttttt I promise the next ones will be better and longer tho
Hope everyone is feeling good! <3
Enjoy the little happiness cause it may not be lasting...

Kisses,
-S