Part 4

warning: sexually dancing, shooting, blood

"WAIT A SECOND?"

▾ ▿ ▴

We pulled up to the place in within less then 20 minutes, there were a lot of people outside of the club I couldn't even count. as we stepped out of the car, I hear whistling assuming it was directed to me. probably because of how short this dress was. sasha came up beside me holding my hand as we make our way walking pass everyone, sasha did say connie knew the owner of the club. Connie talked with the person at the door for awhile. "Alright guys lets go" connie says, we follow behind him walking into the building and when i say this place is huge, its enormous to say the least.

we push threw the bodies of sweaty people, some were sucking each other faces and grinding on one another. I tried keeping my dress down as it kept raising up, perks of having a fat ass I guess. we stopped at a bar and sat down on one of the stools. I then came in contact with a beautiful woman who was serving drinks to other people around us, "what can I get for you pretty?" she says smiling making direct eye contact, I looked at the name tag on her shirt which read "yelena" I then start to speak "Of course yelena , can I have some red wine." I say, I got red wine because I wanted to take my time before I decided letting myself get even more drunk, as I stated to wanting to let loose tonight. "sure thing pretty" she says walking away, you then felt sasha elbow you, "she hot or what" sasha says continuing with what she was doing, you roll your eyes starting to drink the red whine that was placed in front of you seconds ago. "y/n ill be right back" you see sasha and connie walk off some where, about 10 minutes passed you were now drinking vodka this is actually your 6th drink and you were slightly tipsy but not enough to the point you wasn't able to talk and understand what's happening around you. you decided to go to the dance floor to dance for awhile, you make it to the dance floor and start dancing feeling yourself as you feel the alcohol finally starting to kick in, you've been feeling like someone's been watching you ever since you walked in the club not knowing who.

Since you want to watch ill give you a little show how about that, you thought. whoever was watching me is about to get one hell of a show. as you slowly started feeling up your body touching every part, the feeling of the alcohol in your body has you feeling things tonight. especially with the music in the background which played all I need- lloyd ; you continued feeling up your body moving you hips side to side, you can tell your dress was raising up a bit showing some of your ass but hey you was to deep in the dance to notice to deep to even realize someone had approached you placing hands on each side of your waist you didn't know who the unknown person was as you continued with what you was doing, you started grinding on the men behind you as he moved along with you. his big hands started rooming every where on your body making you feel slightly aroused, his left hand still on your waist as his right hand make its way to you neck, you feel him get closer to your ear slowly whispering, "Hi baby enjoying yourself tonight?" he says as you both still are dancing, "now I am" you say smirking, you grind against him some more causing him to groan in your ear, you turn around finally coming face to face with the stranger to come across his sparkling green eyes, he had some kind of bun in his head with a few strands of hair down in his face, damn this man is fine as hell! you thought, you felt a pair of hands grab your ass breaking you out of you trance. "its not okay to stare baby." the man says smirking, damn even his voice is hot as fuck.

Without even noticing the man starts kissing you all over your neck causing you to softly moan earning another smirk from the man. with his hands still placed on your ass rubbing them, he then pulls away making eye contact with you. "what's your name baby" he says still with his arms still wrapped around your waist. "Y/N" you say, the man smiles "well y/n my names eren-"

The man was cut off by the sound of shooting you instantly stared ducking, the man grabbed your hand making you hind behind him. you see him pull out a gun and started shooting, eren shot one of the man in the head causing blood to scatter everywhere. wait how does he know how to shoot like this? and why does he have a gun? you thought you looked every where to see where sasha was you turn to see sasha behind you pulling your hand guiding you both out the back door, you didnt see connie anywhere. as sasha made her way towards his car, you both got into the car and sasha drove off. after calming down "Sasha where's connie?" you say, sasha turned to you heavily breathing still. "y/n ill explain everything tomorrow can we please just get home and rest." sasha says slightly smiling, you smile back understanding since you two went through a lot tonight.

After leaving the car you give sasha one last hug and a kiss on the cheek before entering your house. "man what a crazy night." you say flopping down on your bed. eren what a interesting person he was, defiantly a tall person to, he looked over 6ft while I'm 5'2. you started blushing thinking about you and eren's little dance together but then you break out of that thought and started thinking about what was up with that shootout all of a sudden, sitting up checking the time which read 1:44 am you and hitch are supposed to meet up around 4 pm tomorrow to start your mission you had enough time to sleep in. you go to shower, put your hair up, brush your teeth then put on one of you t- shirts.

▾ ▿ ▴

IT WAS CURRENTLY 3:00 PM, you wake up to see the time "oh shit!" you say yanking the cover off your body. you go to shower, brush your teeth and fix your hair, you and hitch decided on wearing normal clothes for this mission so you throw on a belly shirt and a pair of fitted jeans.

you pull up to the place your boss said what seemed to be "their hang out spot." wait we were here last night? you thought as you see hitch pull up next to you. "hi y/n" she says getting out of her car. "hi hitch" you hug her, you was anxious about going in since a shoot out just happen literally hours ago, you both enter looking around there were fewer people here then the amount it was last night. as you and hitch make your way to the bar, you spotted yelena talking to someone on the end of the bar, trying not to draw her attention as much you quietly sat down and turned your head to hitch, "psst" you hear hitch as she elbow you "what?" you say, "there go one of the mens from the gang in the photo." hitch whispers for only me and her to hear. you looked over to see the men talking to someone. wait who is that, you look closer squinting your eyes "eren?" why is he here? you thought.

"hey boss you got a phone call" another men walks up to the two.

"wait a second?" you thought with wide eyes.

end of part 4