Part 18

"Alone again..."

A/n: uhh if so in this chapter keep the song on loop so it'll go with it I'll let you know when to stop it.

"Spend some time away getting ready for the day you're born again spend some time alone
Understand that soon you'll run with better men" it's been a few weeks since your argument with eren. You been held up in your apartment wrapped up under your covers crying, you weren't the one to listen to sad music blasting in the background but today felt lonely and depressing. Having to use the bathroom you slip from under the covers sliding your feet across the floor on your way.

Clicking on the only light to shine in the house, you squint your eyes catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, you looked horrible, you look completely drained, this is why you always stayed single and dare not get close to anyone cause in the end something bad was always bound to happen, you've always been a sensitive person since young, a crybaby got it from your mother, depression comes easy to you in many ways. You've been to a therapist a hundred times in the past but now you might be considering another one for old time sake.

You look at yourself and burst out crying again, sobbing now, this hurts, this hurts SO FUCKING BAD! How can you fall in-love with a person so bad and grow a deep connection in weeks? I was willing to quit the mission my job even! Just to be with him, shit without the job I get money either way to survive I just chose to work to feel normal...I'm not normal nowhere fucking close to it. You leaned on the counter letting the tears fall on the sink, you sniff wiping your face going to use the toilet, mins after you decided to run you a bath, after the bath was done you discarded your clothes then slowly stepping into the bath, you sat there sniffling as your mind began wandering about, has my life always been this fucked up? Since I was young up to my very first boyfriend then this?! Is it me? Am I the problem? Why me, why couldn't I live the perfect life growing up without having to witness my very first death at a young age, sorrow, suffering, pain. I have no parents, my mom, oh how I miss her. You cradle yourself in the tub thinking about your mom, you begin crying once more, screaming, "MOM I NEED YOU SO FUCKING BAD RIGHT NOW!" You wanted her comforting hugs, her kisses, the things she says to cheer you up, then the fun the both of you would have together just to cheer you up whenever you were sad, she'd buy you toys, the dolls you wanted. She loved you so much.

"Y/n when you get older find a handsome men who would love and cherish everything about you, your flaws, your beauty, and your smile, but make sure he brings you happiness!" I'll never forget what she said that day, her most precious daughter, your happiness was all that mattered to her. But look at you now are you happy? Are you smiling? No, here you were cradling yourself as you weeped into your knees hugging your legs up to your chest.

1 hour later you finally get out of the bath, you applied all your necessities to your body, putting on your bonnet, your pajamas, then you left your room finally deciding to eat something hoping to actually finish the food.

*knock knock

You look at the door as you sit down the plate, walking to the door you look through the peep hole to see it was your sister. Letting out a sigh, you wouldn't be surprised she popped up she's been blowing up your phone since the day you disappeared from er- the club. And you texted her that she should stay with a friend for awhile since you wanted to be alone.

Opening the door, you were greeted by your loud mouth sister. "Girl what the fuck is wrong with you-" she stops talking as she notices your mood and how drained and worn out you looked. She walked in immediately giving you a hug, she didn't say a word just quietly hugged you. The both of you sat like that for at least 10 minutes.

You needed this, comfort, you silently cried in your sisters shoulder surprised that you still have enough tears to even cry. All your sister did was let you cry as she rubbed your back. Pulling apart the both of you go to sit on the couch, "are you ready to talk now." She says holding your hands, you nods beginning to tell her everything even about the text message that started all this.

*a/n: ahem if your still playing the music you can turn it off now lol.

"What did the number say?" Your sister asked, "uhh it said something like "Hows the life of being a cop? Huh y/n? We wouldn't want Eren finding out about your investigation on him now wouldn't we." Blah blah like is someone spying on me or something?" You say, your sister had her hand on her chin like she was thinking about something.

"What was the phone number?" She finally asks, why would she need the phone number? "What you planning to do? You ask curious on her intentions with the phone number.

"Were going to track this number down and find the son of a bitch who's messing with my sister!"

This is why you loved your sister, she also reminds you of a certain someone.

A/n: guys.... Don't kill me ahhh I'm srry not only am I slacking BAD, this is a short fucking part 😭 a very longggggggg one is coming your way.

End of part 18