Part 17

Hellooooooo my lovelies I was gone for a.....awhile- ahem* srry🫣 well I'm back so lemme feed y'all real quick with these two chapters 😌 possibly one took me all day to finish this one lmao

A/N: also okay so I'll be going through the parts changing some stuff that was "weird" and y/n making stupid decisions. mind yall this was basically my first story so I'm not as good of a writer, I really want you guys to be comfortable while reading. Btw I'm sorry for my inactivity work is kicking my ass and I never have time to write, so whenever I have an off day I'll try and update more then 1 part to satisfy y'all enough until then.

Bye bye loves hope you enjoy this part!

"Why...I trusted you..."

Erens pov

Y/n left A little over 3 hours ago so I stopped by the club to discuss business with my mens that night to go over our plan. Up the stairs in my office we talked for a good hour an a half, I soon after dismissed them.

Sitting back on my chair as I propped my legs up on the desk, "I miss my princess", I was away from her not even long ago and already missed her touch, her smell, her lips....

"Ugh!" I aggressively run my ring filled fingers through my hair as I groan leaning my head back, fuck thinking about what happened this morning...

"Knock! Knock! Knock!"

I rub my temples as I remove my legs from my desk, "come in." I watched as the door open revealing one of my mens walking in with a nervous look on their face.

I was confused as to what happened so fast he just left the room to go guard downstairs, "what's the problem?" I say as i folded my hands together the clinking sound of my rings coming in contact with each other.

"u-um y/n is here sir.."

Y/n? Why would she be here? And why did he sound so nervous saying that, I instantly stood up making my way to the door, as he stepped aside to let me out I stopped and looked at his face which was red as fuck, "why are you blushing?" He looked to the side as he cleared his throat, "sir I think it's best if you go check yourself."

You've got to be fucking kidding me.. what the hell is she wearing, shorts and some kind of leggings with holes and, fuck I gotta admit she looks so fucking sexy right now, her breast damn near popping out of that tight ass top she wore. I found myself watching her every move as she was now sitting at a booth with a few people, one face I instantly recognized made me tense up.

Why the hell is he here? Did Levi send him?

I was starting to grow irritated at this point, he was hugging some girl who face I couldn't see since their face was buried in his neck, but I could see him staring at y/n clear as day and I don't like how long his eyes has been on her. The way he was staring was starting to piss me off, clenching my fist trying to hold back myself from walking over there and yanking her from her current spot.

I look around to see that he's not the only one staring her down the whole damn club has been eyeing her.

3rd person pov:

15 minutes passed and eren was furious at this point, he had his arms crossed as he leaned back on the wall watching your every move, you got up from where you were sat minutes ago and went to the bar, the shorts you wore barely covering your ass cheeks.

His piercing green eyes watching the way your lips moved as you talked to some brunette next to you, the way you sat as your back was slightly arched while your elbows sat on the table in front of you as you drank the alcohol in one go, the way you licked your lips after.