Part 8

warning: violence, blood, fighting, drugs, alcohol, attempt rape, sexually assault

(If you feel uncomfortable please skip!)

"YOU DONT OWN ME!"

❧______________☙

LIKE ANY OTHER SUNDAY MORNING, I sat on my bed reading one of my favorite books humming to myself as I tap both of my feet together. I didn't have school tomorrow so my mom decided that we should hang out, just the two of us.

Speaking of the women I haven't seen her the whole morning, its around 10am and the house was quiet, a little to quiet. My birthday was next week and I was turning 10, me and her decided last night to talk about it in the morning which I'm really excited about. but remembering she hadn't even come to wake me up, I grew concerned as I booked mark my book then placing it under my pillow. putting my bunny slippers on I left my room closing the door behind me.

"MOM?" I yell her name and didn't received one of her 'yes baby' from her like she usually say whenever I called out to her. walking down the stairs, the house was so quiet as if I was alone.....

I was alone.

Not that I wasn't alone before, mom would always tell me whenever she's leaving to work or go somewhere. she knows how much I hate babysitters so she'd sometimes leave me alone.

my mom never showed up after 5 hours passed, I grew scared and it was 3pm, I called her phone which went straight to voicemail. remembering something.

"If your ever alone and I'm not around you for at least 3 hours please call your brother!"

snapping my fingers I rushed to go dial my brothers number.......

"hello...."

you perked up as you hear your brothers voice on the other end.

"Tony have you talked to mama?" you say feeling yourself about to cry, "I woke up this morning around 9 then I started reading my book until it turned 10...and....and" you started crying as you tried explaining to your brother.

"Y/n please calm down.....breath in.... and breath out." he said in a soft and soothing way trying to calm you down. "Feeling better?"

"yeah." you say wiping the tears away and continue telling your brother everything, "I noticed mom didn't come to wake me up this morning like she'll normally do." your brother hummed on the other end signaling for you to continue. "So I went to check to see where she was, I checked around the whole entire house and didn't see her anywhere and called her a lot of times and she did answer at all." you say still checking out the window to see any sign of your mother.

"So you been in the house by yourself since morning?" your brother says sighing.

"mhm." you let out, your attention was immediately snatched as you spotted a truck pull up in front of your house. you grew scared as three men left the truck. you hurried and locked all the doors and pushed the locked down button to your home as your mother had it installed since you two were the only females living alone and needed some kind of security. for a 9 year old my mother taught me everything I needed to know.

Your brother noticed your fast movements and spoke, "Y/n what's wrong? why are you moving so much?" your brother says with concern. he see you were silent and hurried getting in his car, "Y/n talk to me what's wrong?"

"T-tony there are three men outside of the house...." you say hiding in your hiding spot shaking as you held onto the knife you grabbed.

'SHIT' you heard your brother on the other end say as you grip the phone. "brother I'm scared I-I don't know who they are...."