Part 16

"Oh eren's mad-"

Your eyes grew wide as you and your sister pull up in front of a familiar place you knew all to well,

"L-Liz why are we here?" You say growing slightly nervous, it was the club where you met eren, of course liz didn't know because you left out that part during you guys conversation.

"Girl don't get all nervous now, like I said he brung his friends along basically so we can all hang out and you don't even have to talk to them sasha is here."

'Tch, easy for you to say..' you quietly say stepping out the car. Maybe he isn't here today? Yeah he probably has other business to take care of.

You look around to see if you see his car parked anywhere and thankfully it was nowhere in sight, you finally feel more relaxed as liz locks the car as the both of you make your way into the club.

Since it was only around 8pm the club wasn't as packed as last time you were here, but it definitely was sort of crowded.

"Let's go, we reserved a booth over there." You hear liz yell over the music as the both of you push through the bodies of sweaty people, the moment you walked through these doors all eyes have been on you, LITERALLY.

I mean your use to people staring at you because of your body, but the outfit topped everything off. Liz was getting stares to but not as much as you, her body figure wasn't like yours. you, you had the body all girls wish they had, which made the outfit that made you Stan out even more was getting you hella stares.

You let out a sigh as you continued following liz, the both of you reach the table full of unknown faces accept one.

"Sasha!" You yell as you see her already stuffing her face with food. You roll your eyes slightly giggling at her munching down like she hadn't had any food in years.

You hug her as you wrap your arms softly around her head so she wouldn't hug you with the food all on her hands.

"Hey y/n- girl, That outfit is fire as fuck! You look so good damn! Never thought you'll wear some shit like this." She say licking her fingers.

"I made her wear it." You look over to Liz as she was hugging some dude next to her.

You looked at the person she was hugging and seems like we twins have a thing for getting with good looking men god damn.

The person had a under cut but the top of his hair was laid back, it was also a blonde color. His eyes was a grey color, first time seeing someone who looked good with this eye color. You caught him looking at you making you look away, uh weird, look at liz the fuck?

(I won't mention the other two boys name since their side characters)

"I figured, y/n wouldn't wear something so revealing, but aye you look good." Sasha say sipping on a drink. You cross your arms leaning back, you looked at the two boys next to Liz who has literally been eyeing you this whole time.

You frowned now getting irritated with all the staring, like damn can I have my face back.

You turn to Sasha as you begin talking to her.

↣ꨄ↢

It's been 20 minutes since you came to this club, you and Sasha left the booth and went to the bar. You didn't see yelena as you suspected she might be off for tonight.

"Im ready to take this shit off." You say chugging down the rest of your drink, might be crazy but in between those 20 minutes you already had 12 shots of alcohol and was tipsy, and laughing all over yourself.

"Y/n you literally just got here and your already fucked up." Sasha says watching you giggle to yourself as she let out a sigh, "yup by the looks of it liz looks fucked up to from back here."

You turn around seeing Liz on the dance floor dancing with that guy, you watched as she had her arms wrapped around his neck swaying her hips while his hand was placed on both side of her hips.

He looked up spotting you watching from afar, he smirked making you cringe, why do he keep looking at me when he literally has someone that's looks like me, you roll your eyes obviously not liking this guy. Yeah I'll talk to Liz later about that.

"Y/n. Y/n! Uhh not to creep you out or anything but that men has been looking at you this whole time, and he looks pissed." You turn back to Sasha as she slightly had worry in her voice.

A men watching me? Oh god please don't let it be who I think it is..

You peak over your shoulder, and there it was those piercing green eyes staring at you so intensely and in fact the face he had was a pissed off look. Well that sobered you up real quick.

"Uh Sasha I'll be right back, imma go to the bathroom real quick." Yeah to hide.

Sasha nodded as she watched you pull the bottom of your shorts down as they were raising up showing some of your butt cheeks.

(Lol butt cheeks)

Walking to the bathroom you send Sasha a quick text:

Me: don't worry that's him, so you can go home without me and Sasha please make sure you keep a eye on Liz, I don't trust that guy she's with.

Sasha: oh gotchu! And definitely I had the same feeling as well so you can trust me to keep a eye out. And please text me when you get back home love you mwah!

You sigh in relief as you lean on the bathroom stall door, how did I not see him come in? I was keeping watch of the door so how-

"Y/n." You hear a familiar deep voice, wait this is the woman's bathroom right?

"Uh there's no y/n in here, I believe you got the wrong person." You face palm yourself in attempt to change your voice like that would honestly fool anyone.

"Y/n, open this stall door now." Oh god why is he talking so calmly,

"Eren I promise I was forced to come out I-"
You slowly open the door as you try and explain yourself but instead being the unreasonable and non talkative person he is he pushed the door open making you jump back on the toilet.

He came in eyeing you closing the stall locking it.

"Eren listen let me explain-" you flinched as he slammed both hands on both side of your head on the wall behind you, leaning down leveling his face with yours,

"Why are you wearing this reveling ass outfit in front of a club full of mens!" He yelled making you squeeze your legs, okay maybe you were kinda still drunk- because you started giggling, 'y/n baby now isn't the time to be laughing-' you thought but for some reason you couldn't help it, when he yells at you- you loved it, 'was this a kink I had hidden?'

"Oh so you think this is funny?"

You looked up at him and smiled, you knew you were fucked so why not make him even madder?

A/N: don't we all love angry sex 🤪, lol anyways another update soon.

End of part 16